“Good food and service”

Ranked #378 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Winter Garden, Florida
“Good food and service”
Reviewed January 8, 2014

We (6 adults) visited the Magic Kingdom on New Years Eve. We made reservations for Tony's Town Square Restaurant back in July! Our reservations were for 6 p.m. and we were seated with only a short wait. Our waiter was attentive considering it was very busy. Five of us ordered the chicken parmesan with spaghetti and it was very good. One ordered just the spaghetti and that also was good. We ordered a cheescake for dessert and it was so cute because they drew a picture of Lady and the Tramp in chocolate on the plate. Right after dinner, we were able to watch the Electric Light parade from the deck of the restaurant. So it all worked out well for us.
The food is a little pricey but worth it to be able to sit down for an hour and relax before heading back out to the crowds.

2 Thank PLan977

Essex, Maryland
“Disappointing”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I chose Tony's for dinner during our visit to see Disney World decorated for Christmas. We wanted to eat in the Magic Kingdom because of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that would go down Main Street. The pros: we were seated close to our reservation time and our service was good. The cons: the food itself and its price. I had the spaghetti and the sauce was extremely thick. I felt that it was more like tomato paste than tomato sauce. It was served with breadsticks that were like rocks. I didn't even attempt to eat them for fear I would need a trip to a dentist. My recommendation is to find another place to eat.

1 Thank Theresa L
musicteachtravel
“Gross food, poor service”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

DONT GO HERE!! If you know what good food is. This restaurant serves food that is worse than any chain restaurant that doesnt specialize in Italian, but still serves it. Food is bland, processed quickly from cheap, preprocessd sauces, chicken etc...

I ordered a salad, it arrived and one minute later my main dish arrived, placed right beside my full plate salad and the server left. When she returned we said we have not even started our salad and the main dish arrived. She took it away and had both "remade" which is a waste of food. They need to time things better, pay attention to the customer and stop trying to process as many people as possible for profit...oops its Disney, that wont change.

Follow the reviews, this place is no good and dont get caught up in the Lady and The Tramp story this is based on...unless you are a dog because only they would eat the food here.

1 Thank musicteachtravel
Gainesville, Florida
“Always a Favorite!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Better for dinner than lunch, but dinner is more expensive. Love the Lady and the Tramp theme. The italian food is always delicious. Service is great.

Visited November 2013
Blue Bell, Pennsylvania
“Our Server Made the Meal”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I wish I could remember her name, she was fabulous! We were there on Tuesday, December 24, 2013. There were four adults and one 5 1/2 year old. My son just wanted the meatballs, no pasta. Our server made sure he got it even though it wasn't technically on the menu. I had the pasta primavera that I really enjoyed, however no one else at the table was too thrilled with their meal. They found it to be just average. I tried a meatball and it was eh at best. No need to rush back at this point.

Visited December 2013