“Disappointing”

Ranked #378 of 3,862 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Reviewed January 6, 2014

My husband and I chose Tony's for dinner during our visit to see Disney World decorated for Christmas. We wanted to eat in the Magic Kingdom because of Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party that would go down Main Street. The pros: we were seated close to our reservation time and our service was good. The cons: the food itself and its price. I had the spaghetti and the sauce was extremely thick. I felt that it was more like tomato paste than tomato sauce. It was served with breadsticks that were like rocks. I didn't even attempt to eat them for fear I would need a trip to a dentist. My recommendation is to find another place to eat.

1  Thank Theresa L

Reviewed January 5, 2014

DONT GO HERE!! If you know what good food is. This restaurant serves food that is worse than any chain restaurant that doesnt specialize in Italian, but still serves it. Food is bland, processed quickly from cheap, preprocessd sauces, chicken etc...

I ordered a salad, it arrived and one minute later my main dish arrived, placed right beside my full plate salad and the server left. When she returned we said we have not even started our salad and the main dish arrived. She took it away and had both "remade" which is a waste of food. They need to time things better, pay attention to the customer and stop trying to process as many people as possible for profit...oops its Disney, that wont change.

Follow the reviews, this place is no good and dont get caught up in the Lady and The Tramp story this is based on...unless you are a dog because only they would eat the food here.

1  Thank musicteachtravel
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Better for dinner than lunch, but dinner is more expensive. Love the Lady and the Tramp theme. The italian food is always delicious. Service is great.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I wish I could remember her name, she was fabulous! We were there on Tuesday, December 24, 2013. There were four adults and one 5 1/2 year old. My son just wanted the meatballs, no pasta. Our server made sure he got it even though it wasn't technically on the menu. I had the pasta primavera that I really enjoyed, however no one else at the table was too thrilled with their meal. They found it to be just average. I tried a meatball and it was eh at best. No need to rush back at this point.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We were seated quite promptly near our lunchtime reservation time in the rather echoey front section which made it tricky to hear our Hispanic waitress but she was patient and courteous. The menu selection is not wide but the starters were of good quality: the mozzarella salad was.... as expected and the pasta soup was a good quality and chunky minestrone type presentation. The children were well catered for with simple pasta dishes and my shrimp Scampi was a pasta type salad with some interesting flavours but overall somewhat bland. My wife had the baked salmon salad which was very good.

Overall quite good service and food which served a function but not a place to write home about.