“Best meal I had at a theme park in Orlando!”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #352 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park. Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni. Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp.
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

While doing disney and universal it's really difficult to avoid fast food as everywhere seems to serve burgers, pizzas,milkshakes and the dreaded turkey legs. After consuming so much rubbish I decided on our last night in Orlando I really wanted a sit down meal at a decent restaurant. We read about Tony's online and thought it looked like the best restaurant in mk as it had table service, a good menu and was reasonably priced. We tried to book online but it said it was full. Regardless of this we turned up at 7.30pm and were told as a table of 2 they could seat us outside now or wait 30mins for a seat indoors. We decided to just wait. As promised our table was ready in 30mins. I ordered the prawn linguine and my friend the spaghetti meatballs. Both were really yummy and turned out to be one of our favourite meals of the holiday (take into account we had previously been in NYC and dc).

Bottom line is this restaurant serves delicious food and exceeds that of a theme park. If you want to avoid the greasy fast food then eat here!!

1  Thank emhams
Write a ReviewReviews (2,228)

Reviewed August 10, 2013

We make a point to eat at Magic Kingdoms Tony's every year during our vacation. Service and Food always exceeds our expectations.

Restaurant is Very clean, Cast Members are Very Hospitable. Service staff not pushy in order to get your check average up. You are there to enjoy your food and relax after being in the hustle and bustle of your day.

Beverages are always full and they are attentive to your needs yet leaving you alone to enjoy your meal.

It's a must do...

2  Thank mhbh
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The best food we've had so far on vacation. This is a Lady and the Tramp themed restaurant. The food was excellent, I couldn't say it enough! The chef was wonderful, we have allergies to gluten, and he came out and spoke to us, and was so nice. He even came and asked us how everything was afterward. I got the pasta primavera and they made it with gluten free pasta, it had mushrooms, artichokes, peppers, and olive oil and garlic in a balsamic glaze. It was out of this world. The salad was excellent too. My spouse ordered chicken parmesan, and it was made without breadcrumbs, and gluten free pasta. The waitress was very nice and attentive, and the atmosphere is lovely. This is my favorite restaurant in Disney!

1  Thank Alisa G
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Given that the other Disney parks have some decent dining options, it's surprising that it is so hard to find anything good to eat at Magic Kingdom (especially since I think it's the more major of their parks). After a terribly disappointing experience the day before at a place in Liberty Square (Harbor House?), we decided to go to Tony's because they have sit down/table service with a menu that looked promising. I had the chicken parm served over penne - a $20 lunch that wasn't worth it at all. The chicken had breading so thick I could barely cut through it and the penne was so over cooked and mushy it might as well have been mashed potatoes. So much for a decent sit-down meal in Magic Kingdom. A couple of years ago I ate at the tavern in Liberty Square (table service) - it was good but the food was rather heavy for lunch. I hope that MK realizes that they need some better dining options!

1  Thank ABB1976
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our family of five had reservations for dinner using the Disney meal plan. We were sat within five minutes and immediately noticed the cafeteria style ambience. For being a full-service restaurant the atmosphere was quite lacking and resembled the food court. The waitress quickly took our order and drinks were brought promptly. My children ordered from the kids menu. My daughter's pizza resembled a frozen pizza you would purchase at a supermarket. I ordered the short rib. Shortly before our meals were delivered, someone from the kitchen came to our table To announce the chef had burned the short ribs. I was disappointed at this point and chose to not eat. Overall the food was terrible and the ambience lacking. If you have any other option to eat, go for it!

1  Thank albucchi