“Service, Atmophere and Food - Best Ever”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #378 of 3,828 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Fort Worth, Texas
“Service, Atmophere and Food - Best Ever”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We make a point to eat at Magic Kingdoms Tony's every year during our vacation. Service and Food always exceeds our expectations.

Restaurant is Very clean, Cast Members are Very Hospitable. Service staff not pushy in order to get your check average up. You are there to enjoy your food and relax after being in the hustle and bustle of your day.

Beverages are always full and they are attentive to your needs yet leaving you alone to enjoy your meal.

It's a must do...

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank mhbh

New York City, New York
“Molto Bene!!!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

The best food we've had so far on vacation. This is a Lady and the Tramp themed restaurant. The food was excellent, I couldn't say it enough! The chef was wonderful, we have allergies to gluten, and he came out and spoke to us, and was so nice. He even came and asked us how everything was afterward. I got the pasta primavera and they made it with gluten free pasta, it had mushrooms, artichokes, peppers, and olive oil and garlic in a balsamic glaze. It was out of this world. The salad was excellent too. My spouse ordered chicken parmesan, and it was made without breadcrumbs, and gluten free pasta. The waitress was very nice and attentive, and the atmosphere is lovely. This is my favorite restaurant in Disney!

1 Thank Alisa G
Norwalk, Connecticut, United States
“Not worth it.”
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Given that the other Disney parks have some decent dining options, it's surprising that it is so hard to find anything good to eat at Magic Kingdom (especially since I think it's the more major of their parks). After a terribly disappointing experience the day before at a place in Liberty Square (Harbor House?), we decided to go to Tony's because they have sit down/table service with a menu that looked promising. I had the chicken parm served over penne - a $20 lunch that wasn't worth it at all. The chicken had breading so thick I could barely cut through it and the penne was so over cooked and mushy it might as well have been mashed potatoes. So much for a decent sit-down meal in Magic Kingdom. A couple of years ago I ate at the tavern in Liberty Square (table service) - it was good but the food was rather heavy for lunch. I hope that MK realizes that they need some better dining options!

1 Thank ABB1976
Riverton, New Jersey
“Don't waste your time or money!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Our family of five had reservations for dinner using the Disney meal plan. We were sat within five minutes and immediately noticed the cafeteria style ambience. For being a full-service restaurant the atmosphere was quite lacking and resembled the food court. The waitress quickly took our order and drinks were brought promptly. My children ordered from the kids menu. My daughter's pizza resembled a frozen pizza you would purchase at a supermarket. I ordered the short rib. Shortly before our meals were delivered, someone from the kitchen came to our table To announce the chef had burned the short ribs. I was disappointed at this point and chose to not eat. Overall the food was terrible and the ambience lacking. If you have any other option to eat, go for it!

1 Thank albucchi
Gap, Pennsylvania, United States
“Absolutely Amazing!”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were seated quickly, served quickly and absolutely enjoyed the best food we've had in a long time.
My steak was prepared to perfection. My husband's dish was superb. My 5 & 8 year olds devoured their pasta and pizza (not an easy feat). And dessert was more perfection.
So glad we happened on this restaurant!

Visited July 2013