“Love the atmosphere”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #381 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
“Love the atmosphere”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

We love tony's and last september's trip did not disappoint. If you do autographs, they will do lady and the tramps paw prints in your book for you. Food is decent Italian. Deserts are great!

• Visited September 2012
2 Thank abrooks1282

Pierre, South Dakota
“Delicious”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I cannot give this an "excellent" as the service was slower than the Disney quality, but the food was great for Italian.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank Calvin H
“Great food”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

We ate here for the first time. We found the food to be quite good. I had chicken parmesan. My husband had a seafood pasta dish, and my daughter had the spaghetti. We all had excellent meals. My younger children had the kids meals, and they were okay (nothing to write home about). I'd definitely go back.

1 Thank Kindergal96
Ohio
“Busy, but outstanding service”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

We choose this restaurant b/c it's close to the entrance of The Magic Kingdom. I made reservations and was seated quickly upon arrival. I noticed a puppeteer entertaining waiting children. They also had Lady and The Tramp playing on video screens. Our server was very friendly to my grand daughters and had them laughing while she asked them silly questions! The food was wonderful. We purchased the Disney Dining Plan and had a great selection to pick from. Although they were very busy, our meal was served quickly. My grand daughter took photos of the Lady and the Tramp water fountain. I read the bad reviews, and was hesitant, but glad I selected them. Honestly, they had better food than The Olive Garden. My party had cheese pizza, spaghetti with turkey meatballs, spaghetti with sausage meatballs and chicken Alfredo. The spumoni for dessert was fantastic. I would not hesitate to go there again.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tony's one of our best meals”
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Tony's was one of our fav restaurants on our first visit to disney. We loved the chicken parm and the chocolate cake was huge and delicious. The apple sorbet was amazing also. Everyone loved it. We sat in the glass room and our waitress was attentive and kind. Don't let bad reviews scare you like it did me. It was a special treat for our large party of 11.

1 Thank Snugbud