“Careful ordering is the key”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #375 of 3,863 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Reviewed May 7, 2013

We ordered the Mushroom Ravioli and Grilled Pork Tenderloin based on the advise of our server. While everyone around us was slurping down spaghetti (which based on reviews here was average at best) our food was excellent. I've often been told by servers at Disney to avoid the most popular dishes at any restaurant because those are the ones cooked in the largest batches with the lowest standard of quality. Any time you order a less popular dish (especially vegetarian) you get something made for you and often very special.

Our reservation was for 5:50pm and 30 minutes before our time, it started to pour which caused a mass rush to get inside and the waiting area was packed. We were still seated quickly (maybe two minutes late?) and our service was excellent.

2  Thank cmbibbs

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Waste of money, food has no flavor. . Honest review.. our server was also not happy.. I will never dine here again..

Reviewed May 5, 2013

We sat outside on the porch and were able to see the Electric parade while we ate dinner. My daughter had the steak and loved it. I had the chicken parm and is was good. The best dessert in the world was the pumpkin cheesecake! The servers were terrific!

2  Thank Ashntorsmom
Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had an early dinner at Tony's and I split the spaghetti and meatballs and calamari. I had always wanted to come to this restaurant because I loved the movie. It was definitely good, but for some reason it just wasn't what I had thought it would be. Just a little underwhelmed and I can pinpoint It. Maybe if we had dinner a little later the ambiance would have been better, or Maybe it was because I was extremely tired!! But I am glad I went to get the experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a very busy restaurant near the entrance to the Magic Kingdom. The food is Italian themed and is very good.