“Great to watch the Electric Parade!”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #352 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park. Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni. Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp.
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We sat outside on the porch and were able to see the Electric parade while we ate dinner. My daughter had the steak and loved it. I had the chicken parm and is was good. The best dessert in the world was the pumpkin cheesecake! The servers were terrific!

2  Thank Ashntorsmom
Write a ReviewReviews (2,228)

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We had an early dinner at Tony's and I split the spaghetti and meatballs and calamari. I had always wanted to come to this restaurant because I loved the movie. It was definitely good, but for some reason it just wasn't what I had thought it would be. Just a little underwhelmed and I can pinpoint It. Maybe if we had dinner a little later the ambiance would have been better, or Maybe it was because I was extremely tired!! But I am glad I went to get the experience.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is a very busy restaurant near the entrance to the Magic Kingdom. The food is Italian themed and is very good.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

A joke. The food was average and the service below average. In fact the only thing above average was the price.
Our waiter arrived promptly and took our drink orders only to get half of them wrong.
Our appetizers arrived 5 minutes after ordering. Our entres arrived 5 minutes and 10 seconds after ordering. We refused the mains as there was not physical space on the table for them. Failing to get the message, the staff gave us about 4-5 minutes to eat aps before returning with the mains. My wife made it about half way through her salad.
Our bread arrived midway through the mains.
With a limited menu, it is obvious that the kitchen pushes them out factory style and that your food is served off an assembly line.
Midgrade food and service at premium prices. At least the hostesses were nice.

On a side note, the men's room has one toilet and 2 urinals. I brought my 4 year old son with me to use the facilities. Long story short, we had to find alternate accommodations--disgraceful.

4  Thank hitmanoo
Reviewed April 30, 2013

With all of your choices of where to eat in the magic kingdom, DO NOT EAT HERE!! Not only was the service sub par, the food was terrible. I had the steak, it had no flavor and was very fatty. My husband had the chicken parm and couldn't even choke it down. We couldn't get out of there fast enough. The meal cost over $70 plus tip...what a waste!

1  Thank SherryH1