“Great food great value!”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #373 of 3,894 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park. Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni. Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp.
Reviewed August 9, 2012 via mobile

We came to Tony's for dinner on our first night and loved it. We sat outside and watched the parade! The food was lovely and the sever was very attentive ! We decided to pass on dessert but our server insisted on giving us a free ice cream Sunday as he could "feel the love" such a nice touch and made us smile! Service was perfect food great and the bill very cheap.

We came back for lunch later which was the same price as a quick service meal for two! Definitely will return !

Write a ReviewReviews (2,185)

Reviewed August 8, 2012

We ate here on our Magic Kingdom day. I had the chicken parm, a starter salad and the bread. My grandmother had the lasanga and house salad to start. We sat outside, and watched the parade! We did not have an ADR for this one, we just went when it opened and put our names in! Our server was great and it was nice to eat in the park and still see some of the action going on. The food was nice and fresh when we got there, that being said it was right at opening so I wouldn't expect anythign less. We would like to try other restaurants at MK but we will more than likely be back eventually!

Reviewed August 4, 2012

DH and I have used the DDP four different years. Each time we read the reviews for Tony's. We always thought it was not worth it;nonetheless this time we decided to try it because we brought our granddaughter who loves Lady and the Tramp wanted to go. We are so glad we did. The food was great and the rolls were yummy. We will be back again.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

We had a pretty decent meal here. If we'd eaten here before Le Cellier and Kouzinna, we probably would have been more impressed. We sat outside and had a fantastic view of the parade (ie - there was no one behind me bashing their stroller into the back of my ankles). I was a bit less than impressed with the checkin process. I know they say you may have to wait even if you had advanced dining reservations, but I think of all our reservations, we had to wait the longest here.

There was nothing wrong with the food, it just wasn't the best Italian I've ever had - with the exception of the pistachio creme brule. I'm not even a pistachio fan and this dessert was fabulous. The flavor wasn't overwhelming but just the perfect accent to make this dessert a bit different and special.

Our server was excellent.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

When spending a whole day at Magic Kingdom (9am-11pm), it is nice to have a sit-down lunch in the air conditioning. This is my second time there. The prices are a bit high, but "it's Disneyworld." The kids meals are reasonable because you get a lot of food. The adult meals are a little expensive. Complimentary bread would be nice. Our service was a little slow, but we did have a large group. It's nice that they'll do a little birthday celebration candle for free. Overall, a good choice.