“Lasagna was great, tiramisu way overrated”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #379 of 3,829 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Lasagna was great, tiramisu way overrated”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We ordered the bread with cheese for an appetizer. I don't recommend this as the "free" bread is so much better. Our main dishes came before my friends had taken three bites of their salads. We were a little disappointed in this. The lasagna was meaty and very tasty. For dessert, I got the tiramisu (as it is definitely a dessert fave of mine) and it seemed to be the rave on trip advisor. I would save my money if I were you. It was okay but not great and needed more coffee flavor. Save your money for tiramisu at Bravo.. It's the best! I would go back! Reservations recommended... they were turning people away as we left!

• Visited July 2012

Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Always efficient service at Tony's.”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

The family and I stopped by Tony's this weekend during our visit to the Magic Kingdom. I am trained to always ask how long after my reservation time I should expect to be seated and I was pleasantly surprised to hear that I would be seated within five minutes of arriving. This is our second visit here and both times were the same, indicating to me that this place operates at a different level than some of the places to eat at Disney. Don't get me wrong, we love Disney but sometimes are disappointed with the wait times despite reservations. The service was great during the entire visit. It was a great stop with good food as well. My children had Tony's pizza and my wife had pasta. I decided to go with the steak and thought it was well done and above my expectation for an Italian restaurant. The value here is better than average for a disney restaurant. I would definitely go back here again and would recommend anyone to hit this place if you are looking for a good place to eat at Magic Kingdom.

• Visited July 2012
Natrona Heights, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding Food and Service!!”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We did not have reservations for dinner but we thought we would give it a shot and they were able to take us within 10 minutes! The layout of restaurant has a great Lady and The Tramp feel to it, and of course the movie was playing in the lobby :)
Our server was great! He was very attentive to our needs and took his time to review the menu with us and answer all the questions that we had!
The portions were very generous and almost too much for one person to eat to enjoy an appetizer and dessert!
Well worth the money!! We will be making this a regular stop on our Disney trips!

• Visited May 2012
Long Island, NY
“Now that's a spicy meat-a-ball!”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

Tony's was very nice. The kids enjoyed the Mickey shaped ravioli and I had the seafood fra diablo (sp?). I like spicy, so I didn't mind, but my dish was super hot. The tiramisu (sp?) was delish and we all enjoyed our visit to Tony's.

Visited July 2012
Sedalia, Missouri
“Yum!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Food was fabulous!! We got to sit outside and watch the electric parade go by as we ate our meal. My girls loved it!!! If you like Italian food, this is a must do!!!!!

Visited June 2012