“Very cute”

Tony's Town Square Restaurant
Ranked #382 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Tony's Town Square Restaurant serves Italian cuisine that includes pizza, paninis, pastas, and salads, not to mention classic meat and fish dishes. Find all your favorite Italian meals here in this family-friendly restaurant with a wall of windows that provides a peerless view across Main Street U.S.A. in Magic Kingdom Theme Park.Finish your feast with one of Tony's Town Square Restaurant desserts such as the tempting tiramisu, the creme brulee or the spumoni.Tony's Town Square Restaurant is inspired by the charming Italian trattoria where Lady and the Tramp share spaghetti and a kiss in the Disney classic animated film, Lady and the Tramp
Australia
“Very cute”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

This is the restaurant based on Lady and the Tramp and it was really nicely decked out and lots of things were to theme. The food was also really yummy and very generous serving size wise. My husband ordered the meatballs and we had our own meatball kiss :-) The staff were also good here.

Visited July 2011
2 Thank kehAustralia

Montreal, Canada
“Least Favorite Restaurant at Disney World”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

After 12 days of Disney Dining this restaurant tied for my least favorite Walt Disney World Table Service Restaurant.

The service was very slow and getting a drink refill was almost impossible. I ordered the Seafood Diavolo and, as much as I love Disney World, I have to say that it was disgusting. I only ate about a quarter of my meal and had I paid for it and not been on the free Disney Dining Plan I would have been pretty upset. On another note every other member of my party of 8 did not complain. Maybe and hopefully they just made a terrible mistake on my plate.

If your in the mood for Italian I recommend visiting either Via Napoli or Tutto Italia over at Epcot the food is much more authentic and worth the money.

I personally would not return to Tony's Town Square at the Magic Kingdom.

• Visited September 2011
Dollard-des-Ormeaux, Canada
“Delicious Italian dining !”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

The steak is really good. And the spaghetti is great too !
The theming is really fun.
Great food , great service !

Visited January 2012
1 Thank SylvainLeroux
Belmont, MI
“Poor service, Poor food”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Service was terrible and the food was disgusting, $17 spaghetti should have tasted better than something out of a can.

Visited March 2012
Flemington, New Jersey
“Excellent dining experience”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

It was our first and probably the best dining experience during our week at Disney with little kids. At some places we had a long wait despite the reservation, in some place so-so food in some places poor service. Tony's was perfect. They took us right away, service was quick and attentive, food tasty.

• Visited April 2012