“Very good option nearby”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #345 of 4,525 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It´s one of the best options in the sorounding area, if you are walking. The mayority of the restaurants belong to chains, so this is in my opinion the best option. Good service.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,268)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Well worth visiting. Food is fantastic and I particularly love their garlic bread rolls....to die for. I .highly recommend. .

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

I come to Orlando once a week for work and typically order online from this location because it's minutes to my hotel. The service is always exceptional. Very friendly and professional. My to-go order is always prepared the same way and they always go over all the items and verify my order. It's refreshing after a 16 hour work day. Special recognition goes to Samantha and Jodi. Awesome crew. Well done Olive Garden.

Reviewed September 1, 2019

I had the egg plant parm, wife had the beef bolognese papp. The egg plant dish was generic at best. I've had it at other Olive Gardens and it has been very good. This one needs serious training to make it up to standards. However... the margarita's were awesome. The attitude of the staff seemed to act like they hated their jobs.

Reviewed August 25, 2019 via mobile

My wife loves it here so we always come when in Orlando. Prices are amazing for the portion sixes and quality of food so it’s always great. Staff were great and made a fuss of the kids. Great place and not to be missed.

1  Thank wilky002