“One of the best from a large choice”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #201 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed March 15, 2014

There are so many restaurants to choose from. I feel the Olive garden is one of the best. The menu is large along with the portions so pace yourself. With all meals comes the choice of salad or soup along with garlic rolls. Many varieties of pasta dishes suitable for meat eaters and veggies. They have recently introduced a lower calorie option on the mains. The food has always been piping hot and fresh. Because the chain is popular you often have to wait to be seated. but as the amercian way of dining is eat and go your not waiting for long.If you enjoy a glass of wine with your meal I found their pricing more reasonable than other establishments. Good service from servers

and a smaller dessert

Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed March 5, 2014

Ate at the Olive Garden in February 2014. Our experience was fantastic, with excellent food, prices , portions and service from Ashlee. Complementary bread and salad was a great touch and we would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting the Lake Buena Vista area.

1  Thank steven c
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The appetizers set the tone for a flavorful dinner. The stuffed mushrooms in the appetizer sampler were perfect. Great value for the food and service received.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

I should start by telling I felt that I am robbing the place every time I go there. It is ridiculous inexpensive to eat there (around 40 bucks a couple!). They have that fantastic salad, the chilly soup for a full entree and you didn't even have started yet to eat! enjoy the amazing Alfredo pasta.

1  Thank Adriano A
Reviewed March 2, 2014

We dined here with our family of 8 on February 12th after a long day at Epcot. We had to wait approximately 45 minutes for our table. Our waitress was friendly but we had to repeat our orders a couple of times before she got it right. I always love the salad when I visit Olive Garden but was disappointed to find out they no longer serve Caesar Salad as part of the side and found our Garden Salad was overdressed. The rest of the meals were fine (Chicken-Shrimp Alfredo, Smoked Mozzarella Chicken, Stuffed Chicken Marsala, and create your own pizza). I think I was expecting more from our visit - thus the average rating.