“Great Service, family rest”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Ranked #201 of 3,924 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had excellent service starting at the hostess stand thru the whole meal. Victoria was our waitress an did an outstanding job. Both entrees were hot and very tasty. Salad was cold and lots of it. Soup was great. This is really a family restaurant, had many kids. The noise was not ideal for 2 persons but ok for groups. We have not been to an Olive Garden for several years and this one will be worth a revisit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,074)

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been to this Olive Garden twice during my visits to Orlando. The food is typical of all oluve gardens. The atmosphere is nice, and is a great place for families with children. My last visit was only for take out... we stayed at the nearby holiday inn and walked over. I ordered the tuscan steak. This was my first time ordering steak here, and to be honest it was a bit salty and over seasoned. Though I have to admit I was taking taking predisone for an allergy, so my appetite wasnt great. But overall, its a nice resturaunt.... just be sure to stick with the pasta!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

this branch of the brilliant casual italian chain was a bit of a zoo being so near disney - even late evening. but it was still welcoming. the bar service was efficient and made brilliant martinis and manhattans and the food was good as usual. there was good soup or sald to start (included) followed by good (as always) tour of italy (lasagna, chicken parmesan, and chicken alfredo trio) and i had their new soup as a main which was great - as were the complimentary cheesy breadsticks. BUT I HAVE A HUGE COMPLAINT - the mains were brought before we had finished our starters - always annoying but even more so because refills of salad and soup are free. i hope this is not a management policy so they can cut down on the amount guests eat. without this it would have got 5 stars.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

We walked from the Hyatt Grand Cypress and found this restaurant by chance. We have 3 children and all five of us really enjoyed our dinner - great salads and the pasta was excellent.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

I ate in this restaurant 3 times during my recent visit to the area and was not disappointed with the food or the service. The salad is always fresh and I always look forward to having it. There are always new dishes on the menu to try.