“Amazing server!!!”
Review of Portobello - CLOSED

Portobello
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The menu at Portobello was born in the bounty and harvest of the Italian countryside. Celebrating the simplest flavors of Italy; crusty breads, sun-ripened tomatoes, house-cured meats, freshly caught fish, fruity olive oils and sharp, pungent cheeses.
“Amazing server!!!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I visited Portobello's for dessert and drinks last night, and we were not disappointed. We got James as our server and he was AMAZING!!! We loved his cocktail and dessert recommendations. He was very pleasant and entertaining. He totally made our night! Thanks James!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Etowah, North Carolina
“Average Experience”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Our family chose this restaurant because it was not crowded unlike other eateries in the area. The decor is attractive and the staff is friendly and helpful. I agree that the food is OK and pricey.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Ravioli - Where's the cheese?”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Having just arrived in Disney at dinnertime, we were starving and without reservations. Portobello was the only restaurant that could take us without too long a wait. I ordered the ravioli which consisted of large sheets of pasta (think: lasagna) with almost no filling. The sauce was unremarkable. The best part of the meal was the roasted garlic and the bread (only two pieces - one for each of us). We expected more from Disney since the food at Le Cellier (Canada - Epcot) and at Boma (Animal Kingdom Lodge) is outstanding! I think we'll skip Downtown Disney on our next visit.

1 Thank aslsmiles
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed February 15, 2013

My wife and I went to Downtown Disney and looked around for a place to eat and saw what Portobello had to offer. We had the gnocci with pork ragu and the chicken piazziola. When I read about the gnocci, I thought it would be a tomato sauce with some pork in it. I was pleasantly surprised. It was more like pulled pork but instead of barbeque sauce, it was a nice thick tomato sauce. The chicken dish was very good and was done just right. Though the food was great, I think the thing that brought it all together was our wonderful waiter Jay. He was very friendly and funny. My wife and I enjoyed his company alongside our meal. Every one of his recommendations was spot on. We will definately be back next time we are in town.

Delta, Canada
“Delicious accommodating and attentive”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

One of us is glutinous free and has allergies to some foods. No problem we were told and they delivered on the promise. I had a veal shank enter that was so delicious my wife had rice pasta that she was pleased with. It is a busy location but our server found time and interest in us to have our wishes satisfied; one of the back of house staff visited to ensure the dietary restrictions were met. A big thank you to them.

• Visited January 2013