“Loved it” 5 of 5 bubbles

Teppan Edo
Ranked #84 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Christchurch
“Loved it”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013

Ate at teppan edo for lunch with family. What a fun experience, food and entertainment. We had never eaten hibachi style before and with nothing like this where we live decided to give it a try. The food was delicious everything from seafood to steak sushi soups etc. It was not crowded and got a table to ourselves which I think made it even more enjoyable the chef was amazing and interacted well with my kids. One of our favorite restaurants at epcot.

• Visited September 2012

“Beautiful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2013 via mobile

The place is gorgeous! You feel like you are really in Japan! It's a hibachi style restaurant. The menu is delicious! They out in a GREAT Disney show while they cook your food on a girl at your table! The even wrapped our chop sticks with rubber bands so we could all use them! :) the shrimp was excellent! They had a special birthday song/treat for my daughter! We will go back? Gray atmosphere, delicious food! You'd never expect to find such a feat place even at a Disney park!

Long Island, New York
“A great lunch!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

My sister and I were in WDW for a last minute trip and she insisted that we go to Teppan Edo. It was not my first choice, but she loves this place, so I decided to oblige her. I'm so glad I did. We have been to Teppan Edo many times, so I was afraid that it would be the same show I'd seen before, but they changed it up. Our chef was excellent and the most entertaining teppan chef I've seen. He made designs on the grill with the food and was very fun to watch. Portion size was very good and delicious. I really could not complain about this meal at all. I had chicken and shrimp- everything was well cooked and the vegetables were even better than I'd remembered. I had a recent trip to a local teppan place before this, but Teppan Edo was definitely better quality for the same price we paid on Long Island. I want to try some of the other Epcot restaurants, but won't give my sister such a hard time the next time she drags me there.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank lawchicky
“Great Hibachi!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

Teppan Edo is great! It is great food and the chefs are fabulous and entertaining!!! The service is always wonderful and they are always refilling your drink and making sure you don't need anything. The food is traditional hibachi cooking, right in front of our eyes. It is a great option on the dining plan, as you get a good amount of food for one table service credit. Overall, definitely worth booking!

Trinity
“Nice meal, not as good as many Japanese Steakhouses”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

We recently had dinner at Teppan Edo due to some changes they made to the menu at the restaurant in Canada. We have eaten at Japanese Steakhouses more times than I can count, so we had plenty of expectations going in. We also thought that since it was Disney, they would probably kick it up a notch. That they did not do. Prices are a little higher than you would pay off property (to be expected), but the portions were much smaller. To start, there is no soup or salad (unless you pay extra). The appetizers were quite small, enough for one person in general. They mix the veggies with udon noodles so you get much less, plus the noodles were not that great. My wife had the filet and said it was excellent. I had sushi (California Roll, the only other option was spicy tuna) and it was a bit stale as though it was sitting around a few hours. In the end, the atmosphere was lively, the service great (as you would expect at Disney), but we left feeling hungry. That never happens at our Japanese Restaurants.

• Visited February 2013