“Yeah lobster roll!!! Best deal at Disney.”

Columbia Harbour House
Ranked #386 of 4,079 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed January 6, 2014

Get the lobster roll at this place - full of lobster chunks, fresh and tasty. A great deal at $10 bucks. Why eat a plain old hot dog when you can have this????? Good stuff.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,441)

Reviewed January 4, 2014

Counter service fast food. Order and pay at the podium, then walk up to the counter for your order. Lobster roll was good, the fish was tasty, but a small portion. My son ordered the chicken and fish and for about the same price got 3 chicken tenders and 3 pieces of fish. Other menu items, mac n cheese kids meal came w/yogurt, a drink and grapes, not bad for Disney. And the Blueberry cobbler was delish!

Tip: Busy place has upstairs seating as well. Send the kids to find a table while you wait in line for the food.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

As far as fast lunch options go, you can't do better than Columbia Harbour House, in the Magic Kingdom. Our party of ten stopped for lunch the Saturday after Christmas. The lines were not long at all. We found a small alcove room that could seat all of us. And we ordered some really good food. I had a Garden Salad with chicken and my wife had a Broccoli peppercorn salad with chicken. Big salads with lots of chicken, for $8.59 each. I thought it was a real bargain. We also split a really delicious Lobster Roll, which was worth all of it's $10.19. The rest of our party dug into assorted sandwiches, fish platters, chicken nuggets and chowders. There were no complaints that I heard, other than there not being enough chicken nuggets in the portion served. The food was fresh, tasty and most of all, affordable.

1  Thank exnorther
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Visited in April 2011 with family. This place is conveniently located inside Disney's Magic Kingdom in Orlando.

There was a long queue of people waiting to get in, we probably shouldn't have walked in at peak lunchtime!

The Golden Fried shrimp was probably the best thing on the menu, everything else was pretty standard.

Bill came to $80 for three adults and a child, probably what you'd expect at Disney, where all the food outlets are overpriced.

If you are eating at Magic Kingdom, you could do a lot worse than this place.

1  Thank Mukanky
Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

My husband ate here in 2011 and loved it, not so much this time. We ate dinner here before MVMCP and was disappointed, the order taker was disorganized and overwhelmed. The Clam chowder was too hot to eat, the fried shrimp was luke warm and the fries old. My Lobster roll was good, plenty of lobster, lite on the mayo and the bun was fresh, the homemade chips were rather greasy. I know quick service spots need fast turn around but these are not the dishes that can be pre-plated. I am not sure we will come back.