“Lobster roll!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

Forget the oversized, stiff bun. Eat the lobster salad with a fork and enjoy rich pieces of lobster with a mild mayo dressing. Good flavor!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We ate here a couple of times on our last trip to Disney World. The shrimp is similar to what you would get a Red Lobster. My daughter likes the chicken tenders. The fish is also okay. I love the frozen slush lemonade. There is plenty of seating.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We are annual passholders and we dine here almost every time we visit the Magic Kingdom. I usually get the tuna sandwich with homemade chips. The bread is a toasted, whole grain and it's very tasty. They have mac and cheese for kids as well as the usual Disney sides. It is often crowded, but the lines usually move fairly quickly.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

Excellent lobster roll and shrimp! The quick service meal came with a drink and dessert too. Great choice.

Reviewed December 20, 2013

The Columbia Harbor House is a fish & chips place located in Liberty Square in the Magic Kingdom park. It features not only fish & seafood entrees, but also chicken, fish and salads. I had grilled salmon with couscous and steamed broccoli. My wife and kids all had chicken nuggets. My wife and daughter didn't think very much of the restaurant. However I really enjoyed my meal - and my son thought the chicken nuggets were some of the best he's ever tasted. The staff there was also very nice.