“Pleased”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed February 25, 2013

We enjoyed the fish and chips at Columbia Harbour House. I definitely recommend for a quick service meal.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband really enjoyed his salmon. I asked for a salad recommendation from the cashier and enjoyed his suggestion: I ordered the peppercorn salad (broccoli/lettuce, etc.) without the dressing, adding the other salad's dressing on the side. Great salad for a quick service/fast food place. Came with a grilled chicken breast on top which was tough and not edible, but I wanted the salad not the meat. Would be nice if they offered a salad option without meat. My husband also ordered the clam chowder. I took a bite and had a hard time stopping. Was yummy like a potato soup, not fishy at all. My ds4 was fussy and a staff member offered him a mickey straw to cheer him up - great customer service. Also had chicken nuggets and other kid's meal offerings.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

There is a great variety offered here, with many seafood options. I had the broccoli peppercorn salad, which was delicious. Others in my party enjoyed the shrimp and the salmon. I love that you can choose yogurt as a dessert option. If you need a break from burgers and fries, Columbia Harbour House is a great choice!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

This was a good place for a quick bite. The lobster roll I had was surprisingly good. My daughter had the fried shrimp and loved them. It was a good break from pizza and hamburgers.

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great selection & food was great! Great value on the dining plan, lots of food! Lobster roll was yummy & my husband enjoyed the fish & chips. Want to try the shrimp next time! Can't wait to go back!