“A Safe Haven in Disney”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Reviewed December 20, 2012

If you want a good and nutricious meal this is the place. It is the best fast served food at Magic Kingdom.

1  Thank Irishlady5
Write a ReviewReviews (1,353)

Reviewed December 14, 2012

We ate fried fish here for supper one night. It was okay. It was just like something one would get from Captain D's. I love that they have steamed broccoli as a side though -- it was good.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

We were extremely impressed with the Columbia Harbour House. It's a huge counter service restaurant done in an attractive nautical theme. There were lots of people hungry for dinner, but the lines moved fast. I ordered friend shrimp with cole slaw and apples. The shrimp was a good size and very tasty. Probably my only complaint is that the server handed me a tray that hadn't been properly cleaned off, once I ditched that I enjoyed my meal immensely. Great location in Liberty Square. I really wasn't expecting the food to be good so the Columbia Harbour House came as a pleasant surprise.

Reviewed December 6, 2012

We ate here during our last visit to WDW and have eaten here on past visits. The kids loved the fried fish and shrimp. The lobster roll was delicious with chucks of Lobster.

I think this is one of the most reasonably priced restaurants on WDW property.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

In my opinion, the Magic Kingdom has some of the worst quick service dining options of any Disney park. But Columbia Harbour is a safe port in the bad fast-food storm. The selections here are unique from virtually every other quick service dining option, and it's quite tasty. If the weather is nice, take your tray to the outdoor seating on Liberty Square for a truly pleasant lunch.