“How Different this was”

Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food was great and being able to sit in one of the themed roomswas amazing. We chose the Frankenstein monsters castle and it was great. We also had a choice of The Swamp things area. I was glad to have chosen the one we did because it had some amazing memorabilia on the walls. I had a blast and the food was great. I had the roasted chicken with mashed potatoes and brocolli. It was fantastic. My daughter had the meat loaf and mashed potatoes and ate all of it. Hubby had a plain hot dog and he couldl not be happier. I will go back as often as I can.

1  Thank Karen T
There are newer reviews for Classic Monsters Cafe

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

We were at US/IofA for 2 days and this was the worst theme park food I've had in years. Tasteless. Over priced. Poorly cooked. The bun on my hamburger was so hard it shattered and crumbled. The kids' pizzas were gross. The decor was fun but scared my 7 year old. Overall not worth it.

Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I initially went in to use to the restroom while the bf was getting a refill on soda. I really liked how they incorporated the wolfman statue & the others in the cafe. By the way, the restroom was very clean. I hear they're closing the cafe, what a shame.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

The price is wrong, don't waste your money. The setting is ok, but the constant advertising was annoying. The burger was terribad, as was the chicken. There has hot to be a better place at Universal.
Ok, one good thing...the fries were a 3 on a 5 scale.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Of all the places we ate while at Universal Studios, this was the most overpriced. $7 for ONE slice of pizza! So go to the City Walk for food. It is right outside the entrance to both parks and everything is more fairly priced. But I will say the decorations in the Monsters Cafe were cool.