“Loved it!”

Neighborhood: Florida Center
Lake City, Florida
“Loved it!”
Reviewed December 29, 2012 via mobile

I initially went in to use to the restroom while the bf was getting a refill on soda. I really liked how they incorporated the wolfman statue & the others in the cafe. By the way, the restroom was very clean. I hear they're closing the cafe, what a shame.

• Hebrew first
Victor, New York
“Dont eat here...find something else.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

The price is wrong, don't waste your money. The setting is ok, but the constant advertising was annoying. The burger was terribad, as was the chicken. There has hot to be a better place at Universal.
Ok, one good thing...the fries were a 3 on a 5 scale.

Springfild, Mo
“$$$$$”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Of all the places we ate while at Universal Studios, this was the most overpriced. $7 for ONE slice of pizza! So go to the City Walk for food. It is right outside the entrance to both parks and everything is more fairly priced. But I will say the decorations in the Monsters Cafe were cool.

Visited November 2012
IL
“Cafteria style food, but awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had a slice of cheese pizza that was huge. I didn't care so much for the food I was there for the atmosphere which is awesome. I love classic horror films so this was my type of place. However, they missed out on a huge opportunity, there's no monster names for dishes. The only downside is it's very loud heavy metal music playing in the restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
Urbandale, IA
“Ssllooww service...”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I get that September may not be peak season but I don't think it should take 14 people 30 minutes to get through a cafeteria line! Open another register. I text my friends and told them to chose another place, it had to be faster and we could meet after lunch. And when I got the over rated hot dog, it was cold and the bun was hard and dry. Two dots may be over rating this Cafe.

Visited September 2012