“Dont eat here...find something else.”

Classic Monsters Cafe
Ranked #1,532 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Dont eat here...find something else.”
Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

The price is wrong, don't waste your money. The setting is ok, but the constant advertising was annoying. The burger was terribad, as was the chicken. There has hot to be a better place at Universal.
Ok, one good thing...the fries were a 3 on a 5 scale.

• Hebrew first
Springfild, Mo
“$$$$$”
Reviewed November 14, 2012

Of all the places we ate while at Universal Studios, this was the most overpriced. $7 for ONE slice of pizza! So go to the City Walk for food. It is right outside the entrance to both parks and everything is more fairly priced. But I will say the decorations in the Monsters Cafe were cool.

Visited November 2012
IL
“Cafteria style food, but awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

I had a slice of cheese pizza that was huge. I didn't care so much for the food I was there for the atmosphere which is awesome. I love classic horror films so this was my type of place. However, they missed out on a huge opportunity, there's no monster names for dishes. The only downside is it's very loud heavy metal music playing in the restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
Urbandale, IA
“Ssllooww service...”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

I get that September may not be peak season but I don't think it should take 14 people 30 minutes to get through a cafeteria line! Open another register. I text my friends and told them to chose another place, it had to be faster and we could meet after lunch. And when I got the over rated hot dog, it was cold and the bun was hard and dry. Two dots may be over rating this Cafe.

Visited September 2012
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Monstrous”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

What an Amazing place to eat I had Roast Chicken there was so much my hubby had some of it and it was lovely. Hubby had cheeseburger and crinkly fries which he said were excellent. Loved looking at all the artifact as well. Great place to chill out for a wee while...

Visited September 2012