“Worth going to Orlando to eat here”

Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #408 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Universal Blvd
Transit: I-Drive Trolley
Description: Fiorenzo Italian Steakhouse combines the fun and excitement of an authentic Italian restaurant and the tradition of a great American steak house. An open kitchen and pizza oven set the stage for the on-site preparation of new and traditional Italian favorites, fish, and premium U.S. steaks and chops. In addition to viewing the creation of delicious grilled prime steaks, seafood entrees, creative pizza and pasta dishes, guests may gather at the Milan-inspired lounge and select wines from our extensive, award-winning wine cellar. Revel in an intimate dining experience or settle in at The Bar, where you can enjoy our 60" HDTV along with a full drink and restaurant menu.
Churchton, Maryland
“Worth going to Orlando to eat here”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

The food is terrific. Authentic Italian cuisine. Great service. The food is prepared the old fashioned ways, but in an up-to-date vibe. The place looks great -- we have a sort of booth by the front window. It had an old fashioned but current feel. I had the petite filet and diver scallops, and both were perfectly prepared. Awesome sautéed scallops. They have regular desserts and also mini desserts. We had four of the mini ones: Amoretto, panna cotta, lemon panna cotta and a chocolate strawberry thing. But the REAL revelation was the chocolate banana bread pudding. I am a snob about bread pudding. I have it everywhere. I love it many places, but have never found a place better than my own until HERE. I would come TO Orlando for this bread pudding. So should you.

• Visited July 2013

Marina del Rey, California
“Fantastic Steak!”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

I'm a bit of a foodie and tend to be picky when it comes to steak. Capriccio Grill did not disappoint! My steak was cooked to perfection! Also the cauliflower with raisins, which was a suggestion from my waiter, was very good. For desert I had a special bread pudding and it was outstanding as well. All in all, for Orlando, this is a great option if you desire great steak and ambience. Capriccio Grill is pricey, but for me, we'll worth it! I would definitely return.

Visited June 2013
Fishers, Indiana
“Dinner”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Great food my husband and I shared two app, just enough, I ask waiter/bartender to make me a basil martini not on menu and it was great

Visited June 2013
Plantation, Florida
“Great food and outstanding, attentive service”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We were in Orlando attending a business meeting and went with some friends to the Peabody hotel's Capriccio Grill for dinner. Our friends had dined there many times and told us how wonderful the food was. Well, they were right! We shared caesar salad and a cowboy rib-eye steak. The food was excellent and our waitress, Zena, gave us great service!! We'll be sure to go back on our next visit to the area.

Visited May 2013
Houma, Louisiana
“Great food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to the Peabody for a conference. Disappointed in the hotel, but extremely happy I was able to go to Capriccio Grill. The steaks are top choice, tender and flavorful. I had a surf and turf special, steak and diver scallops. Excellent. Perfectly cooked, scallops were also large, tender and also perfectly cooked. The wait staff was very attentive. Well worth the visit

• Visited May 2013