“I really enjoyed”

Ranked #211 of 4,158 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast
Reviewed December 11, 2017

I enjoyed the area. No one was rushing or cramming in. We all enjoyed from the looks I saw adolescent meal. My family had the pizza I had a breakfast. Loved it. I think it had a great menu and fair prices

1  Thank Susan R
Write a ReviewReviews (1,567)

Reviewed December 11, 2017

Larger than I originally anticipated, the bacon-wrapped meatloaf was a very dense (but tasty) dinner. I basically should have brought someone to share it with... THAT is how much comes with the plate.

1  Thank AverageTraveler_73
Reviewed December 8, 2017

My wife and I each had the bacon wrapped meatloaf sandwich the kids had pizzas, and chicken. All was great! The service was also above expectations! I would recommend a stop here.

1  Thank Wade R
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Enjoyed an evening at Disney Springs and headed to Wolfgang Puck Express. We have eaten there before. Nice quiet and away from the crowds. I ordered the Roasted Turkey Cobb salad. It wasn't terrible but disappointing. Mostly chopped romaine. Very little turkey, no eggs or avocado. Definitely no tomatoes. Some bacon. The vinegarette dressing was good. Hubby ordered a meatball and mushroom pizza. Very few meatballs but lots of mushrooms. He was also disappointed with his choice. We should have said something to our server. She was amazing. Food was not her fault. Not sure we will ever go back. Kind of pricey when you aren't satisfied.

1  Thank gallakb
Reviewed December 7, 2017

Loved it the meatloaf was amazing with fried onion strings and I teamed it with mac n cheese all washed down with a sml bottle of prosecco, we used a voucher out of a booklet and got a reduced price. I would highly recommend this restaurant for quality homely American food thnx x

1  Thank ann r