“Good option for takeout”

Wolfgang Puck Express
Ranked #122 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Went to Wolfgang Puck twice during a visit for a conference and both sandwiches were quite tasty and reasonably priced. Service was swift and friendly.

There are newer reviews for Wolfgang Puck Express

Reviewed May 2, 2014

We went to this restaurant for a late lunch. The restaurant was almost empty but our meal took forever to come. I was ready to get up and leave after 1/2 hr and spied the water with our pizza's. The food was very good and my ravioli was perfectly cooked.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Delicious food. I had the meatloaf and my husband had spaghetti and meatballs. Fast food on real plates and the bring it to your table.

1  Thank aml3679
Reviewed April 21, 2014

I love this place. The portions are very large so we usually order two meals and split it. My favorite dishes there are their Pizzas, Mac and Cheese, Meat Loaf and their chicken fingers and fries. The nice thing about here is that you can use your quick service credits. And though it is quick service you just placed your order and they brought the food to you so it had more of a restaurant feel to it. I visit here at least twice every trip.

1  Thank kasi88
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

We ate here a couple of times on our recent Disney trip. Meals were good value, served fast, which was great for starving kids. We had very helpful servers who were happy to share some advice and tips. They open @ 9am for breakfast which was helpful as most of Downtown Disney opens @ 10