“Just ok dinner with fair service at best”
Review of Adobe Gila's

Adobe Gila's
Ranked #741 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Description: Once upon a time…. A long time ago in the old Southwest there lived a Gila (Gee-La) Monster named Adobe Gila. This lizard was known to be the largest, laziest, meanest and only poisonous lizard in the United States. This lizard eventually took shelter in the Coolest Saloon in the town. Word traveled around the country and this saloon, Adobe’s as it came to be called, became very famous. Only the meanest, orneriest, coolest and most courageous men & women ventures into the place. And those who did became famous themselves… if they lived to tell about it! Legend has it that everyone who dared to venture into the joint had a screaming good time. So be brave, pick your poison, kick back & hang out HERE.. cause it’s a desert out there!
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Disappointing service and mediocre food left us wanting more. Will not return to this place again. We sat on the patio and our waitress kept forgetting about us.

There are newer reviews for Adobe Gila's

Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

Came to have a quick snack before our movie. Asked for a drink and a menu. For the drink but no menu. Service was slow, and the bar wasn't even busy. The standards for this place has really gone down. Now the service is as bad as the decor.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

I have lived here in Orlando since 2005.We have been regulars here for almost a year now. We LUV the food and the bands, We spend hundreds of dollars a night here & every waitress can vouch for us. We are very non drama, buy the band members shots, take pics etc... We left & started to walk towards the garage at the end of the night. We forgot that we needed our validation ticket, we proceeded back to the bar, looking for Paris, our waitress, who was great. Suddenly tonight there was a dark haired manager person there with blk hair & bangs. we got to the door, the dark hair manager lady was SUPER RUDE! I Asked for Paris (Our waitress), saying clearly that all we needed was a validation ticket. I can promise, I am very polite…you can ask EVERYONE here in Orlando that knows me. Maybe I caught her at the wrong time-I have never seen her be4. She was extremely rude. She got & understood clearly what we wanted. (I get if you were drunk & totally obnoxious.), but we were not. I can promise this. I almost wished that I video taped this, cuz I can 200% guarantee that the owner would have fired her. But of a person that has been in the Orlando scene, who knows & belongs to hundreds of social networks, we all know that when a person ruins a business it's time to take your hard earned money elsewhere. There are way too many places to go. We all know there are many places that we can spend our time at, drama free & have a great time. But when there is an employee or manager there that is on a trip or needs to SHOW off for whatever reason, (Power Trip), she/he honestly needs to be fired or reprimanded. It truly can cost a business tremendously. Just watch Bar Rescue & u will see. The employees are key! We have NEVER had any problem here ever, until tonight. WE WILL NEVER RETURN & WILL SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL OF OUR AFFILIATES & PERSONAL FRIENDS. Sorry Adoba. We honestly love the food & bands, but once you allow a manager to talk down to patrons, it's absolutely unacceptable. You have lost thousands of dollars a month. Sorry, we are about proper etiquette & at least asking a patron what is wrong-if there seems to be an issue & make it right. Your manager (It seems she was), spoke down to us, telling the bouncers to kick us out. We simply came back & asked for Paris, our waitress & our validation ticket, My guess, she was on a kick, wanted to feel powerful.. My suggestion, get us together in a room & ask her truly what her issue was. Did she get in a fight w the hubby?? No need to take it out on patrons. Sorry, no matter what happened, I suggest you reprimand her But regardless, our business partners and I will no longer visit Adobe. We will make sure it is posted on FB, Twitter, Yelp, Google, etc…sorry. I think as an entrepreneur, that this feedback would assist you.

1  Thank 7saturdays
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I doubt many come here for the food. But that said the nice young lady behind the bar suggested the Mahi tacos. They weren't bad and her service was good. I'd bet that I would give this place a higher rating if I visited at night.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Typical outside seating, excellent sandwich, service was good and they had a good bloody mary, but the TV's were a little loud