“Just a wonderful character venue ”
Review of 1900 Park Fare

1900 Park Fare
Ranked #195 of 4,433 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

We went with our grandkids to both the Supercalifragilistic breakfast and the evening Cinderella evening meal and both were great in the morning Mary Poppins, tigger, mad hatter in the evening Cinderella, Prince Charming, step mom and mean step sisters were there. The food was great especially for a buffet. The facility was extremely clean.

1  Thank Leo7151
Write a ReviewReviews (2,646)

Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

The food was buffet and was really good. A lot of selections. The character interaction was great. They also take your photo after your meal. Highly recommend.

1  Thank 433sydneym
Reviewed May 5, 2019

We thoroughly enjoyed the buffet at 1900 Park Fare. The prime rib is really good!! Also my son loved the macaroni. There is so much to choose from. Everything was very good. Only downside is there is no ice cream (which would have been perfect). And the photographer at the end taking photos with the glass slipper was SUPER SLOW and had at least 10 poses for the little girl ahead of us. After 15 minutes of waiting we left. I was really annoyed with that.

1  Thank boymomdfw
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

Amazing character breakfast
Mary poppins , mad hatter , Alice , Pooh , tigger

Food choice was huge from hot food to cereals fruits danish cakes
Even gummy sweets for the kids once they have eaten there breakfast

Beautifully decorated inside
And only
One stop away to the magic kingdom on the monorail

Date of visit: April 2019
3  Thank yellow_angel
Reviewed April 24, 2019

April 15, 2019, I always try to be fair on my critics but this one goes over the board. Expected at least more interesting Disney characters to show up but only a short and mediocre appearance of the Mad Hatter, Alice and Winnie the pooh.
Now, this is where gets interesting, my kids do not speak much English (they speak two other languages though), once those mediocre characters showed up into our table, it seems like due to the language barrier they just wanted to skip onto another table no mater my kids wanted a little bit more interaction rather than one picture (say, at least a hug from them?). But no, rushing to the next table even though I was translating….
Also, I don't understand what Is special about this place, the food Is not anything different from an ordinary family restaurant without been derogatory, I’m not a food critic but for a check close to 200 USD for 2 adults and 2 kids?, Buffet?? Not to compare, but for that, we never got to see nothing close to what you get in that same price range at Las Vegas buffet, I know that Disney doesn’t come cheap but I think this is an abuse, I do respect other opinions and maybe was a different situation but, I believe that it is not fair that other people falls into this because someone flattered this place just to show on Facebook / Instagram etc. that you were there. Service?? leaving a tip for Service??? We had a reservation and had to wait more than 20 mins to get seated, also to pour coffee once in a while and by constantly asking for it? Not my concept of service. Worst and expensive Disney experience in many ways. #Disney pay attention!!!

Date of visit: April 2019