“Pooh, Tigger, Mary, and Alice!!! -- Food ok.”
Review of 1900 Park Fare

1900 Park Fare
Ranked #136 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: 1900 Park Fare restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers breakfast and dinner buffets with American-style cuisine and menu selections that change frequently. Both buffets are hosted by popular Disney Characters who are delighted to pose for photos or sign an autograph.
Reviewed November 5, 2009

On our last full day at Disney we had breakfast at 1900 Park Fare - Supercalifragilistic Breakfast at the Grand Floridian.

After having our pictures taken we were seated at a very sticky table. It took a couple times asking before our table was properly cleaned.

I thought the breakfast buffet was OK -- less variety when compared to the Tusker House and Chef Mickey's. They did have a "make-your-own" omlet station (if you want to wait).

We enjoyed this location because of the characters. Some we have never seen before including Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Pooh, Tigger, and the Mad Hatter.

2  Thank NewEnglandCamper
There are newer reviews for 1900 Park Fare

Reviewed October 27, 2009

The characters were a hoot. Step sisters fighting, step mother telling kids to scowl or frown for pictures. The service was average, but the food was a little on the different side. If you're a picky eater, this is not the place for you.

Reviewed October 2, 2009

We very much enjoyed our experience at 1900 Park Fare Princess Dinner. The food was good, but the characters were wonderful. They came around and each spent several minutes with every table. And they were never out of character, they were perfect. And, the other staff was wonderful. I would go back again!

Reviewed September 30, 2009

We ate at this restaurant for my daughter's 5th birthday on Sep. 24, 2009. She loves Cinderella and likes the stepmom and stepsisters too so we thought this would be perfect. We arrived about 15 minutes early for our 6:30 reservation. They gave us a beeper and told us to wait. We snagged a couch in the hotel's lobby and there we sat for the next 45 minutes. My daughters aged 5 and 1 had nothing to do the entire time. Still my eldest was so excited and exhausted from her day at the Magic Kingdom that she manged not to misbehave too much. My husband went up to ask how much longer twice and no one would give him any kind of timeframe. Finally, I went up to complain. The cast members told me to get in line at the reservation desk with all the people checking in (it was quite a line) and that maybe they would be able to give me some kind of indication when I might be seated. I warned the families checking in around me just how long the wait was but I never made it to the front of the line because the beeper finally went off. I got my party and we were seated in the smaller back dining room. But first they took a pic of my daughter by herself (no character) that they tried to charge us $30 for. The smaller dining room was fine because it was much quieter than the large room. Our server then warned us that if we missed a character at any point it would be another 120 minutes before said character returned to our table. And then Prince Charming was there. We took a couple of pics but we had barely been seated befre he showed so we didn't have the autograph book out yet. I had to snag him as he tried to exit our room but he was very gracious about it. All of the characters and the staff were very nice and tried to be accomadating but the restaurant was so overwhelmingly packed with people I don't know how they even managed to keep smiling. Cinderella came next. Then the stepmother and each stepsister separately. The stepfamily was the best as far as attentiveness to the children. They took more time to chat with them and us. The main problem was that because it's a buffet you have to leave your table to get food and if you leave your table you're going to miss a character. I stayed with the kids and didn't eat until we had seen them all. Then I still couldn't get to the buffet because Cinderella and the prince were dancing and people were so crowded around to watch that you couldn't get through. Finally, I was able to get some food but while I was up there they had a sing-along of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo and they sang Happy Birthday to the birthday kids, of whom my daughter was one, so I missed out on singing to her. All in all, while it was a nice effort it was ferociously crowded and large and definitely not worth the wait. The main impression I got was one of major disorganization. We also ate at the Akershus princess dinner in the Norway section of EPCOT and did not encounter any of these problems. I would highly recommend that character meal over this one.

Reviewed September 14, 2009

Sept.13,2009 I was going through the door to tell them I was there for my reservation and I was told ""'(DO NOT OPEN THE DOOR TO MY RESTAURANT) in a ugly tone and the girl behind the counter was snoody towards me, I have never in m,y life went to a place where they humiliated me and my family like that,Especially At DISNEY , oh and when I shut the door I was going to the bathroom outside the door and two people were standing there and told me I could not use that bathroom I had to go around the corner. There was not a sign on the door and there WAS NOT ANYONE standing outside the door telling me they were not open. NEVER the less I didnot have a great time.MY KIDS loved the characters though, but hated the food. Later I called customer service and I was told they would tell the manager and he would probably call me back, GUESS WHAT I WAS NOT CALLED!!!! I will never eat there again and me and my family was very disappointed

1  Thank bobgary