“Best breakfast of our trip! ”
Review of 1900 Park Fare

1900 Park Fare
Ranked #131 of 3,882 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: 1900 Park Fare restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers breakfast and dinner buffets with American-style cuisine and menu selections that change frequently. Both buffets are hosted by popular Disney Characters who are delighted to pose for photos or sign an autograph.
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

Four of us adults went here for the breakfast buffet and it was a hit! Best breakfast buffet of the trip and maybe on all of Disney property. The selection from made to order omelettes, cheese blintzes, and delicious banana foster french toast to eggs and sausage were all very good. The characters were a fun addition. We were more into our food :)

Reviewed November 22, 2013

This hotel is purely amazing. I was speechless with the whole thing.

I advise this for any disney dining plan with table service. It was my favorite character breakfast, had an amazing time, and was my favorite day.

Get your reservation @ 8:00. I have a tough crew to bring, so be prepared. NO EPCOT FIREWORKS THE NIGHT BEFORE! my mistake!

We took a cab for around $16.00 (including tip) from Port Orleans Riverside to the Grand Floridian. We walked through the front doors, and automatically found it. The decoration is beautiful. We checked in, and saw the pictures they were taking, so we got in line.

Around 7:55, this woman came to us (a cast member) and asked my sister (8 yrs old) if she knew the magic words. She said yes and told the lady the long word i will not spell. She said, "when you say those words, mary pippins will come out, and WILL BRING YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO THEIR TABLE!" i was shocked! she opened the restaurant with mary pippins! she got a rose and a placemat from the hotel. It was gorgeous. The pictures turned out beautiful! be mindful they cost $35.00 and are not mandatory to purchase.

Going here then taking the monorail to Magic Kingdom is the best laid plans. I recommend this!

The food is so high class! buffet!

Mary poppins, alice, tigger, poh, and the mad hatter came out, they migrated table to table, and was amazing!

I had no complaints of this hotel, it was amazing! the dining area was fantastic! one day i would like to do the cinderella dinner, but i love this!

Im not saying your child willl open the restaurant, but if she did not it would still be magical.

I suggest leaving any hotel approx. 45 minutes if taking a taxi and 1 hr and 1/2 for a bus to magic kingdom then monorail to the hotel. This runs 8 - 11 but going there earlier and being one of the first seated is great. Book it right at 8 for there are very few spots!

We went in november, earlier while epcot food and wine was still going on! it was busy with nj teacher convention, but other than that it was amazing! (i have to stop saying that!)

Reviewed November 21, 2013

There were 5 of us dining. My husband and I, my 13 and 6 year old daughter, and my 1 year old son. We dined at around 8:00. The characters were great, especially the stepsisters. They were making us laugh. Anastasia really spent some time with my daughter. Cinderella forgot to stop at our table but one of the cast members repeatedly checked to make sure we had seen everyone, and quietly let her know before the left. I appreciated that. I am not a picky eater at all, but we didn't like the food. My youngest daughter didn't eat at all. We were on the dining plan. The best thing was the salad and dessert. Our server Michael was AWESOME though. He visited with us and gave us hints about the parks, and was very attentive with our drinks. He was one of the best servers we have had in a long time. I probably wouldn't choose here again because of the price, but we still had fun thanks to the funny stepsisters, and our waiter. :-)

1  Thank Rebecca L
Reviewed November 20, 2013

This restaurant was so great! My favorite character dining of the whole trip. First of all, our dinner reservation was at 8:05. We arrived early, checked in at 7:45 and were seated immediately. Cinderella, the prince, the stepmother, and the fairy godmother all stopped by our table. The food was great! I especially loved the desserts. They were tiny and so cute, so you could try a little bit of all the desserts without wasting much. We were on the Dining Plan, but our total was over $100 for 3 adults before the Dining Plan took it off. The only thing I'd recommend is trying to get there early. We planned to leave Magic Kingdom with plenty of time, and thank goodness. The resort monorail broke down and so there were hordes of people trying to get on the resort ferries. We had to wait for the fourth or fifth boat.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

Four of us, 2 adults and 2 young daughters ate here last night. We were on the Disney Dining Plan so the cost was not a real factor in my review. The food was great and the characters were engaging and authentic. Our server, Lucy, was excellent and very attentive. We were seated off to the side in a corner which was perfect for us. The characters follow a normal rotation so if you miss one while you are up getting food they will be back. You just have to be patient. Grand Floridian is beautiful and this dinner is a "must do" if you are on the dining plan.

2  Thank NYTravelDad