“Best buffet on property”
Review of 1900 Park Fare

1900 Park Fare
Ranked #136 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: 1900 Park Fare restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers breakfast and dinner buffets with American-style cuisine and menu selections that change frequently. Both buffets are hosted by popular Disney Characters who are delighted to pose for photos or sign an autograph.
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We always eat here during the character dinner. This is one of the few places that you have interaction with Prince Charming, and for my little princess... That was huge! The buffet, in my opinion, is the best on Disney property. There is something for everyone. There is an Italian section, Asian, Spanish, Mediterranean, it is endless. I celebrated my birthday here and they brought me a special mm dessert that was not on the buffet. Simply awesome.

1  Thank tchis911
Write a ReviewReviews (2,369)

Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

We waited for over 15 minutes for our reservations and when we took the beeper up they suddenly had a table for us. The Cinderella and family were very nice and funny. They actually managed to get close enough to my daughter for pictures which was amazing. The food was okay at best-at least until we got the check. 1900 was way more expensive than Be Our Guest and the food can't even compare. The room is very tired and kind of sad. Canceling other character dining reservations based on this experience. It definitely wasn't worth it and really was a downer for our last night on property.

1  Thank larrymadchemist
Reviewed September 8, 2013

I have dined at 1900 park fare a few times... I will start with the good... THE CHARACTERS! For dinner, Cinderella, her prince, the stepmother and the stepsisters entertain you. When I went for dinner the first time, I think my family and I must have laughed the whole time! The stepsisters were teasing my uncle so bad because he didn't want to be in any pictures. He kept putting a napkin in front of his face and Anastasia said "whats all this about? are you ashamed to be with me??"and my uncle said "no... I just don't want to end up on facebook!" and she said "Facebook? whats a facebook? a book of faces??!" so funny! the characters are great. We've been for breakfast too and loved spending time with tigger and pooh. Now... the food...EH! I could take it or leave it... Breakfast is better than dinner by far. But if you want a fun time with characters... head to 1900 park fare.

1  Thank ritamb885
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Did a character breakfast. Food was pretty bad - very stale bagel, horrible waffle. But we didn't mind as it was worth it to see our 2 year old light up when interacting with Pooh and Tigger.

2  Thank AAW7
Reviewed September 5, 2013

There are a variety of characters here like Mary Poppins, Alice in Wonderland, Mad Hatter, Pooh, & Tigger for breakfast. The breakfast food is great! I love that they make your omelet to order with you standing there so you know what is put in there. We also went to dinner before and we were able to see Cinderella, the Prince, the evil step mother, and both ugly step sisters so that was great! We do prefer the breakfast though.