“Bad breakfast buffet with a "Holiday Inn" atmosphere”
Review of 1900 Park Fare

1900 Park Fare
Ranked #131 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Reservations
Description: 1900 Park Fare restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers breakfast and dinner buffets with American-style cuisine and menu selections that change frequently. Both buffets are hosted by popular Disney Characters who are delighted to pose for photos or sign an autograph.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

This was our first character breakfast of our week at Disney. We had a perfectly lovely dinner the night before at Jiko and loved our resort The Animal Kingdom Lodge. When we arrived at the beautiful Grand Floridian Resort I had high hopes for this breakfast. I was very disappointed when we entered a dining room that looked like it came straight out of a 1980's Holiday Inn. Seriously Disney time for an update to this room!! This was by far the worst breakfast food in our entire Disney experience. Waffles were kind of stale, eggs were cold and tasteless, the grits were blah. Basically I could have had this same buffet at any mediocre hotel. Service was ok - takes a long time to get your drink or get a refill. The saving grace of this restaurant is the character experience. My daughter loved seeing Alice in Wonderland, Winnie the Pooh, Tigger, and Mary Poppins. Very overpriced for the quality of the food and the lame atmosphere.

2  Thank AliCannon

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Loved everything. Highly recommend for dinner with a child. The food was great and getting to meet Cinderella and the family amazing. They stay true to character! Our 7 year old daughter loved it as did we.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

I was expecting the American buffet at 1900 Park fare for Cinderella's character supper to be just OK. But I was a bit disappointed. Our drinks took forever to come, food was cold, stale and not varied. The character interaction (the sister were absent) was minimal and rushed.
Too bad as I had had good memories for breakfast at that restaurant a few years ago.

Reviewed April 25, 2013

Just returned from this breakfast and was super disappointed! Spent $160 for my daughter and I to be picked up at our hotel and taken to this restaurant to dine with the Disney characters. She is 5 and it is 2013 - she doesn't know who the Mad Hatter or Mary Poppin's is! She wanted a princess or Mickey! We were given 1 hr to eat. Food was ok. Not a great selection. Staff just seemed to want you to dine and get out. Photo op at the beginning was lame. $30 for a photo of us standing in front of a wall! The limo ride was the best part of the whole experience.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Have ate breakfast here several times, and we always like it. Food isnt the best but the kids love the characters. The food is good just not wonderful