“Great Breakfast...”

Ranked #132 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations
Description: 1900 Park Fare restaurant in Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers breakfast and dinner buffets with American-style cuisine and menu selections that change frequently. Both buffets are hosted by popular Disney Characters who are delighted to pose for photos or sign an autograph.
Reviewed January 31, 2013

We arrived around 10:30 and were one of two tables at closing. They were very accommodating. I asked for turkey sausage as it wasn't on the buffet there and they brought it to me very quickly. I appreciated the higher scale foods too. Gave me an opportunity to try things that I normally wouldn't eat.

2  Thank Luvthesun
Write a ReviewReviews (2,322)

Reviewed January 29, 2013

The wait with reservations was over 30 minutes. Food was subpar public school cafeteria fare. The dining room stunk worse than a high school locker room. Unbelievable. Even more unbelievable that they want to sell you a $30 picture in the middle of the meal. The characters were OK, but there are much better character meals elsewhere. Stay away... you have been warned!

3  Thank JTMATL
Reviewed January 29, 2013

We visited as a family of 5 for our daughters 15th birthday. The food was good, and hot. The best part was that the characters were HILARIOUS, my favorite was the evil stepmother. She kept in character so well. they all took their time and took lots of pictures with everyone. Although i was disappointed they only came around once. The photos at the beginning were offered for sale and were overpriced but if you ask them they will take a photo with your personal camera and they come out just as great. overall i was presently surprised. Although the waiter only showed up a few times to bring one refill and take some plates, the suggested tip at the end was ridiculous for the amount of service they provided.

1  Thank gloria i
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Just returned from first Disney trip with our twin 4yo princesses, and within 3 hours of landing in Orlando we were dining in a fairytale. This being the first of 4 character dining experiences on our trip, overall it was my favorite. The service, which starts with a cheerful greeting and a family photo then leads you into a charming dining area. The dinner buffet had wonderful selections across the board, everything was fresh and there was something for every taste. Did I mention the Desserts, leave some room. The real fairytale started as the character cast was announced and one by one they enter the ball, the focus quickly turned from our plates to the antics of the step sisters and the beauty of Cinderella. I think I shed a tear watching Prince Charming dancing with my daughters. We will be back!!!!!!

2  Thank luke s
Reviewed January 27, 2013

we have eaten here for dinner every year for the past six years...the service and the food has decreased every year over that time. our experience this past week was the worst we had as far as the service goes. "lucy" our server was lacking in EVERY area, from timing her greeting, getting our drinks, refilling our drinks, clearing our plates and checking on us. she ended our evening by spilling a soda on my son, NEVER apologized and did not immediately return with a towel to clean up. had there not been so many children around, enjoying the characters, i would have definitely given her an earful. too many people spend a lot of money at these character dining restaurants. the service should ALWAYS be up to par. bad days and poor experiences are unacceptable.