“The pricey side of I-drive ”

Wild Jack's Steaks & BBQ Ribs
Ranked #2,782 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Wild West themed family restaurant, specializing in Steaks & Ribs but also having a variety of meal options.
Preston, United Kingdom
“The pricey side of I-drive ”
Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Hubby wanted steak, tripadvisor said this was the nearest. 2 cars out front, 3 tables occupied. Server was very friendly, recommended gator bites, nice, but deep fried, but didn't taste greasy. Steak was good as were ribs. Salad accompaniment could be improved on, small portion. This place is surrounded by the chain restaurants, therefore prices are going to be more expensive because ( in my opinion) it's not a chain.
Give it a go, see what you think, it's different from the others that surround it!

Manchester, England, United Kingdom
“Nice food.”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

During our stay in Florida we visited many restaurants and this being one.

The restaurant on the outside looks a little run down however I loved the inside, the service was great and the food was lovely I had the chicken and ribs and my boyfriend has the rack of ribs. The portions were truly enough and I could not finish my meal. I liked the side salad also.

The cocktails were nice and we even paid to keep the boot glass one of my favourite souvenirs to date.

Overall a nice meal and not pricey.

• Visited November 2013
Barnstable, Massachusetts
“Slow Service, Okay BBQ”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

Went with our family of four. We had Alligator Bites for an app which were okay, but the small pieces were fishy tasting. We shared a BBQ platter and extra 1/4 rack of ribs, 2 beers, 3 sodas, 1 drink, a side salad and a soup later it was over $80.00. The BBQ was okay. I liked the chicken. The prime rib was over cooked. The soup was terrible: diced chicken and frozen veggies warmed in broth. The waiter was very kind, but slow and didn't clear our plates which I dislike.

2 Thank DLG6395
“Too expensive for mediocre food ”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

My family and I visited Wild Jack's for a lunch/snack, and it was pretty awful. The server, while friendly, was extremely talkative, but very slow bringing our food. The restaurant was warmer and more humid than outside, and borderline uncomfortable. The food wasn't all that fantastic. Ribs were solid and the soup was hot, nothing too exciting. The prime rib was extremely overcooked and dry. It honestly wasn't worth the money. Way too expensive. I don't think my family and I would go there again.

2 Thank emmadeniseg22
Brampton, Canada
“not worth the prices”
Reviewed January 12, 2014

Not good food for the price. Service was very slow and disorganized. With all the choices for food in the area, choose somewhere else.

Visited December 2013