“Incredible Dinning experience”
Review of Vito's Chop House

Vito's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #25 of 3,883 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Drive & Austrian Row
Description: Vito's is voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America featuring Tuscan-herb rubbed aged steaks & chops, fresh seafood and Italian specialties. Vitos's has the largest & most diverse selection of wine in all of Orlando & has earned the Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence since 1999. In addition, Vito's lounge offers an extensive selection of fine wines, rare cognacs, scotch, grappas & cigars. Providing upscale service in an intimate, business or social setting, Vito's is the right choice for any occasion.
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I enjoyed an incredible eating experience here while in Orlando, the restaurant was suggested by the concierge at the Hilton grand vacation resort where we are staying as an excellent place to enjoy a meal and that it was, I had a wangyu beef steak called the tomahawk that was prepared and seasoned to perfection, this beef being equivalent to Kobe beef melted like butter in your mouth. Our server Michael W was excellent and very knowledgable of the menu and how everything is prepared. You have to experience this place at least once while in Orlando , I'm sure you will return as I will next time in the area.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

i have dined here about a dozen times, and while the food and service is very good I found the best service and knowledge to be in the bar area, Gil was the absolute best, and I prefer him every time now. This guy is worth every dime of generous gratuity. His food and beverage experience are what every restaurant should require. He goes above and beyond all expectations. Too bad all restaurants cannot have this caliber of talent.

1  Thank foodwinesports
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

The food is incredible My party had the ribeye, lobster ravoli, and stuffed shrimp. It was delicious. Erin was our waitress. Her service was exceptional. I can't wait to return. You feel welcome from the time you walk in to the time that you leave.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

My colleague and I dined here early one evening to try this place out. I do like the decor and the versatility of the space in the restaurant. I felt that as a steak house, it was mediocre at best. The best part of the meal was actually the dessert, and had I known that, I would've started there! Not to say I wouldn't dine again because the bar was great and I did enjoy the wine selection, but I felt that were a bit too much presentation and lack luster delivery.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

We went to Vito's for my husbands birthday last week. It was a fantastic experience. We had a wonderful dinner. The steak was amazing and the mashed potatoes were absolutely incredible. Thank you to our waiter Bob for making the night so memorable.