“Amazing!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vito's Chop House

Vito's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 3,749 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Drive & Austrian Row
Description: Vito's is voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America featuring Tuscan-herb rubbed aged steaks & chops, fresh seafood and Italian specialties. Vitos's has the largest & most diverse selection of wine in all of Orlando & has earned the Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence since 1999. In addition, Vito's lounge offers an extensive selection of fine wines, rare cognacs, scotch, grappas & cigars. Providing upscale service in an intimate, business or social setting, Vito's is the right choice for any occasion.
Boca Raton, Florida
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2014

After a recommendation we tried Vito's and were not disappointed! Our waitress, Erin, was kind, cheerful and very helpful. We both ordered the wedge salad and steak. Both were amazing! We highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking for a great place to celebrate or have a special date night.

San Rafael, California
“Extraordinary”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Had a coupon from our resort for $5 off per entree and it was nearby.
First clue it was upscale was the valet parking but a very pleasant fellow.
Shocked at the prices and we are from San Francisco Bay Area.
Although salad was complimentary, side dishes were extra. Creamed spinach was to die for.
We upgraded to a Caesar salad and it was the best we've had all trip.
Our server was Michael W. He was most knowledgeable and personable.
Best part was his presentation of steaks. Our Chilean sea bass was superb.
We splurged on the chocolate cake and it too exceeded expectations.

• 4 of 5 bubbles
Richmond, Virginia
“Wonderful meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2014

Enjoyed an amazing meal at this restaurant while visiting Orlando with my family. Sarah was our server and was warm, delightful and took top notch care of us. Celebrated my Dad's birthday this evening and she made it very special for us. The food started and ended with the most delicious selections. We left stuffed and beyond happy. This is a great dining experience, highly recommend.

Orlando, Florida
“Very Good, but not my favorite”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2014

I have been now to all but one of the Talk of the Town restaurants (sorry Fishbones!). My girlfriend and I tried it out and had the Summer of 74 deal, which included 1lb of filet and 1lb of lobster for $74. Amazing offer, tons of food.

Pros: The interior of this restaurant is awesome. Red leather booths, very intimate setting, with dim lighting. Very classic steakhouse/Italian restaurant feel - I loved it.

Cons: Service was so-so. Our particular server didn't seem to like that I was here for the Summer of 74 deal, as he said that it was ideal for only one person. It clearly isn't, and I felt as if he were just trying to up-sell me, when I felt it was unnecessary. Also, the restaurant was very slow, and surprisingly, the food took forever to come out. We probably went a good 30-40 minutes between our appetizer and our entree, without any explanation.

I refer people to all of the Talk of the Town restaurants, so I wanted to try all of them. Vito's is a great option, I just didn't have the best experience. I would try it again as the steak and lobster along with the sides were fantastic.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Shawnathan88
Washington
“Great Food, Great Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

This is the first time I have ever complimented a manager and our server at the beginning of a review. John Cicchetti, manager of Vito's, made our visit personal and special. Kenn Sutton our server went out of his way to bring our menu to life. Both Kenn and John know their wines, making our experience even more enjoyable. Now to the food; mouth watering delicious! Succulent swordfish, the best in Florida! Honestly, I can't say enough about this restaurant, just go and enjoy!

Visited August 2014