“Continued Excellence”
Review of Vito's Chop House

Vito's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 3,776 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Drive & Austrian Row
Description: Vito's is voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America featuring Tuscan-herb rubbed aged steaks & chops, fresh seafood and Italian specialties. Vitos's has the largest & most diverse selection of wine in all of Orlando & has earned the Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence since 1999. In addition, Vito's lounge offers an extensive selection of fine wines, rare cognacs, scotch, grappas & cigars. Providing upscale service in an intimate, business or social setting, Vito's is the right choice for any occasion.
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Continued Excellence”
Reviewed July 27, 2014

For many years this steak house has been a favorite. We enjoy the filet and it is always prepared perfectly. Eduardo is an outstanding waiter offering suggestions and enthusiastically promoting the wine specials.

Tampa, Florida
“My very favorite!!”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We live in Tampa, but it is worth an hours drive to have a special occasion dinner at Vito's!! Michael W. Is always one of the most accommodating waiters-- kind and knowledgable, I always feel in good hands. The steaks are exquisite and the add on seafood always is fresh and well cooked. They make things interesting with specials and chef's selections that make this one of the best places to eat. Orlando is full of great place to eat, but it is rare to find wonderful food, great service and a pleasant atmosphere.

1 Thank mary k
Florida, US
“Extraordinary Management”
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

Been here on several previous occasions while at conferences in town and could always count on good food and service in nice atmosphere that was not too boisterous; so chose for
birthday dinner. Stormy evening and server greeted us with small taste of warm lobster bisque. Mmmmmm. Husband did order bowl for starter. We decided to splurge a bit and choae the waygu longbone ribeye ror 2; medium rare. Ive had waygu before, my husband had not, nevertheless we are both
steak eaters and since I travel for work dine out often, usually at finer restaurants. The steak is impresssive when it is brought out on a cart, sizzling on a plate, sliced and served; and the bone indeed is LONG. (I noticed quite a few being served that night.) We both began eating. My first tastes were disappointing; but I kept thinking maybe it was me, I should like this $99.00 special cut of steak. Ribeyes are supposed to be well marbled, however we think we had a bad cut. Our server noticed we had stopped eating before long asking if everything was ok. We had no intention of complaining, which is something I am NOT ever hesitant to do, but shared with her our disappointment. She sent over the manager, who spent quite a bit of time with us explaining about that particular cut of meat and how often even persons who normally eat steak rare order this one medium, allowing the heavy marbling time to melt and add flavor.
He had mentioned that typically the servers should share this when customers order this particular steak rare. We thanked him and clearly stated we were not complaining nor wanting to send it back. He offered to provide us new steaks, however after eating about half, we were full. The manager, ( Terry maybe) said it was important for us not to leave unhappy and would hope we would return. He really meant it! Comp'd the steak. Definately above and beyond. I will.return, but just order something else.

2 Thank leslietravels
New Jersey
“One of the best !”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

Took clients out for dinner as I always try to go to Vito's. They never disappoint, over the top service, awesome appetizers, and some of the best steaks around. my clients were very happy. Seems the staff has been there for a long time and it shows with the impeccable service. Kenn was our waiter, outstanding !

Visited July 2014
Miami Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine dining at its best!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

On a vacation with my family we found this wonderful restaurant on I drive. We shared the filet, ribeye and calamari. The food was exceptional and that is an understatement. What made our experience was the service. If I have bad service I don't care how great the food is but our waitress Sara was truly first class very kind and attentive. If you are in the mood for great food and service give this place a try.