“Moved to top of my list ”
Review of Vito's Chop House

Vito's Chop House
Reserve with OpenTable
Vito's Chop House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #29 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: International Drive & Austrian Row
Description: Vito's is voted one of the Top Ten Best Steakhouses in America featuring Tuscan-herb rubbed aged steaks & chops, fresh seafood and Italian specialties. Vitos's has the largest & most diverse selection of wine in all of Orlando & has earned the Wine Spectator's Best of Award of Excellence since 1999. In addition, Vito's lounge offers an extensive selection of fine wines, rare cognacs, scotch, grappas & cigars. Providing upscale service in an intimate, business or social setting, Vito's is the right choice for any occasion.
Reviewed April 16, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are a big fan of the Talk of the Town restaurant group so we were excited to try the last one we hadn't been to - Vito's. What a treat. Romantic, Italian atmosphere, very cozy warm and comfortable. Service was swift and very personable. Our server Kenn was phenomenal. We will request him when we go back for sure. All our requests were fulfilled, recommendations were made and satisfied us to the fullest. We had a wonderful time. We ended up the last ones but no one rushed us to get out. The manager, John, gave us a heartfelt good bye and ensured that we will be back. And for sure we will. This most def holds a candle to Charley's. They have steak and sea food of course but also some delightful pasta creations on the menu. Please take an evening where you want warmth and family togetherness and go to Vito's. You're gonna love it.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,420)

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We wanted to share one of our favorite restaurants with our son & daughter-in-law, so we took them to Vito's to celebrate their anniversary. We hadn't been there in a couple of years, so were down-playing the expectations, you know, just in case. Vito's was everything we remembered! Excellence at every turn: attentive valet service, perfect ambiance, friendly hostess, charming and attentive server, and an engaged and attentive manager, and the food was SUPERB! All of us enjoyed our meals, and took plenty home so as to have room for their fabulous desserts! We'll spend more special occasions there for certain! Thank you, Rasheed for being a delightful server!

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had just gotten into town and picked this restaurant on a whim. We felt underdressed but most people were as well. I ordered the filet mignon and my husband ordered the ahi tuna. We both love our meals. John was a server and was wonderful. He presented each steak and explained the differences. He added his opinions which helped us decide what to order. The food was unique and intriguing. We were super impressed! To top it off we were in town for our 1 year wedding anniversary and John brought us out a complimentary (huge) slice of chocolate cake. The ambiance is dark and romantic. The food is wonderful (and there's a lot of it so be hungry!) The service is top notch. We will come back when we are in town again!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

My partner and I enjoyed a late night dinner at Vito's Chop House back in January, 2014. He ordered the huge and savory pork chops and I enjoyed the aged, tender and perfectly cooked filet mignon. I'm not certain that I've ever enjoyed a meal as much as I did here at Vito's. We'll be back!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We dined at Vito's while in town on a cheerleading camp/ competition. We stayed at the Castle hotel and the referred us to Vito's as there on cite fine dinning restaurant. We were amazed at how great everything was from start to finish. The ambiance was classy without being stuffy. The service fraom John was some of the best I have every had. He kept reassuring us this wiuld be the best and he was right. Apps were great and large enough to share. The salads cold and fresh the bread was amazing and dinner was out of sight. Our dinning experience was longer than what you would expect but quality takes time. This is a must hit when in orlando. I am looking forward to the next competition.