“Great Service and Food!”

UNO Pizzeria & Grill
Ranked #265 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Italian, Bar, Grill
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We ate here twice on our recent visit to Disney and both times were awesome visits. They were very busy but only had to wait maybe 10 minutes to be seated. Once seated, our server Kevin who we lucked out to have both nights was fantastic. He was very helpful and able to get our orders out quickly. The food was great and absolutely no complaints. I would recommend visiting here.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We were greeted by a friendly staff who explained the new way of ordering and paying with our credit card right at the table. Hamburgers we ordered were very fresh and tasty, service was very good

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Reasonable price with a good menu choice - just missing ribs from the menu. Excellent service & atmosphere. Always seemed busy which is a good sign

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Service was quick, and I expected great things. They easily met our needs-a large group with 9 kids under 7 years. Food was just OK. I ordered a veggie burger only to find that it was a Morningstar that I can easily cook at home. The thing to get is pizza, I guess. Kids can make their own which seems to be popular. Probably won't return as I had hoped for more.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was a very good experience. The food was very good; except I slightly burned my mouth when eating the shrimp and crab fondue. The service was excellent! The atmosphere was very nice and relaxed as well. I look forward to returning to this establishment.