“Good Food and Cheap Drink from 21.00 onwards.”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #704 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Steaks, chicken, burgers are all good value and at 21.00 TGI Friday's reduced price drinks started. We paid 18$ - 20$ for 4 pints, plus two shorts every round.

TGI Fridays was extremely good value, we went most nights for the drink and food a couple of times, the place was busy every night (full of local's aswell, that tells a story)!

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed October 24, 2013

The food is of high quality very reasonably priced. Staff are freindly and kids are welcome. If you peckish but not starving try the Taster menu $15 dollars for 4 great value and realy tastey.

1  Thank Neil J
Reviewed October 23, 2013

The perfect place to have a beer with friends or dinner,the staff is kind and you can eat fantastic burgers and really nice ice creams!!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We called here for our evening meal and sat at the bar to have a drink prior to moving into the restaurant area.
Megan, the barmaid, probably doesn't have a future in bar work, and should be choosing a different career. She was the only miserable, curt waitress/barmaid we came across during our 2 week stay.
Needless to say the tip was suitably diminished.
The food served was a long time coming and average. Drinks ordered at the table did not appear until just before the bill arrived, which we then declined to pay for.
Very disappointed and having visited British outlets of this chain, can only surmise that on this rare occasion, the British have got it right

Reviewed October 19, 2013

The food here is fine, the servers however are a different matter, they seem to mostly be teenagers who are far to busy mucking about to actually manage to do their jobs with some degree of competence.

The first time we ate here, we were kept at the front desk for 20 minutes with two other couples, when there were clearly empty tables, but the two staff members on the front desk were too busy mucking around with each other to expedite their customers to a table. However, on saying that once we got to our table, the food was fine.

On our second visit, after we finished our meal we waited half an hour for the bill, the server was too busy flirting with her boyfriend at the bar. She eventually returned and took my travel money card and swiped it for the amount of the meal, returning it for me to sign and add a tip to the amount. However, before I could do this, she had once again flounced off goodness knows where.

After another 15 minute wait, I approached the barman who said it had to be our server who took the payment, they couldn't do anything, but he didn't know where she'd gone. After another 20 minutes wait for our elusive server, I got fed up and left, deciding that the card had been swiped for the cost of the meal and if she couldn't be bothered to come back for the signed copy then she could do without the tip.

The following day I checked my balance and saw a payment had been made to TGI Fridays, for much more than the amount authorised on my receipt. Luckily, as I was staying opposite the restaurant I went and asked to see the manager, I showed him the receipts, and explained the situation. Seemingly the server had decided to falsify the receipts by reprinting and forging my signature on the merchant copy to award herself a tip. Needless to say the manager was horrified and rectified the matter immediately.

The food here is fine, but if you're going to eat, pay with cash in the instance you are unlucky enough to get a server that's too busy flirting at the bar than doing their job.