“Steak-a-palooza”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 3,897 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 10, 2014

Have eaten at Shula's in Center Valley, PA, and was so happy to see one here in Orlando. I could have eaten at Mortons or Ruth Criss, but I know the quality at Shula's. Just exceptional all the way around. I laugh when they offer salmon as a choice. I'm sure it is the best too.
For those who say it is expensive and sides are separate, it is like that in most top steak houses. Truly, you get what you pay for, and you are getting perfection.
The specialty drinks - awesome. Blueberry martini, yummy.
I have to say, the only thing they could change is the hostess carrying the silly football and the explanation that follows. Honestly, don't care. Get me to my table so I can order!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,561)

Reviewed July 9, 2014

We used to have a Shula's in St. Louis before it closed a few years ago, so upon arriving and finding out the hotel had one I was really excited. Upon being shown back the girl gave an explanation about the football that I could have completely done without. It was really dark and dreary inside the restaurant. Not the warm and welcoming it had been in St. Louis. Our server was nice enough and the food was ok. My husband really enjoy his onion soup but my son and I were really disappointed by the scallops. They were very rubbery and not good at all. My filet was ok but not very seasoned, and it had to be sent back because it was undercooked. The real treat of the night was the dessert. We shared the apple crisp and the molten cake. I would definitely go back just for dessert, but I'm not sure I'd have dinner here again.

1  Thank Alyssa G
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We have been to this location as well as the one in Pennsylvania a couple times. The food is expensive, but the quality is there. As with all the great steakhouses, everything is al a carte. And the salads and sides are also expensive but tasty. The desserts are also very good. There is nothing but consistently great service at Shula's. This is a must stop for us every time we are in the area

Reviewed July 8, 2014

This is perhaps one of the top Signature Dining restaurants on Disney World property. Each Signature restaurant has its own flair, and are all wonderful dining experiences, we found Shula's exceptional. When you walk in the door, you know this is going to be special. Every staff member we passed on the way to our table greeted us with smiles and a big welcome. From the time we entered, to when we walked out the door, this was the way we were treated. You don't see that often enough. Everything about our meal was perfect. I had the Kansas City Strip, my daughters, the Filet, and my wife enjoyed the Pan Seared Scallops. Melt in your mouth steak!!! The best I have ever had. We paired our meal with a wonderful wine recommended by our server. It was a perfect match. The ambience of the restaurant, the quality of each dish, the wonderful staff make this perhaps the best fine dining we have experienced in Disney World. I highly recommend it. Treat your self to a wonderful experience.

1  Thank Scott684
Reviewed July 6, 2014

We had dinner here on June 26th. We made reservations in advance and I called them the day prior to our arrival. This is due to the dietary restrictions that my wife has. I spoke to the chef who took the time to not only see if he could accommodate us but he returned our phone call as well. Definitely went above and beyond. Unfortunately he was off on the 26th and did not pass on the information to the next chef. When we arrived and asked for the chef he had no idea but did go to another restaurant in the hotel to get what we had requested. Usually at Shula's the staff go above and beyond in terms of service. I had requested a diabetic desert for my wife and while they did accommodate us the portion that we received was small. It was her birthday and in the past they have the deserts decorated with the name of the person on the plate or bowl. We basically received 2 tablespoons of berry's and that was it.

I would also like to point out that we do not always make reservations when we go and do not always ask for the dietary diet. This is the 5th time we have eaten there this year and they have had staff changes that in my opinion are not for the best. Aaron the AGM is no longer there and is definitely missed. The service just did not seem up to what it has been in the past. A little slow and missing the bells and whistles. The food with the exception of the desert is 2nd to none. We have eaten there several times a year for the past 3 years and we go out of our way for the Shula's experience.
Hoping is was just a unfortunate night on their part and we will be back.