“Anniversary Dinner Jack & Lynn S”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2014

We had dined at Shula's previously and had a good experience. We decided to go again for our wedding anniversary. We had an exceptional meal with great service. Our servers were Mario & John. We ordered the crème brulee trio for dessert. When it arrived we heard, "Happy Anniversary, your dessert is complimentary." It was a wonderful experience.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,615)

Reviewed January 13, 2014

We truly enjoyed the experience of dining at Shula's at the Dolphin hotel in Orlando. The staff were professional and knowledgeable.

Truly enjoyable.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

We were looking for one new dining experience to add to our recent Disney vacation. After reading the trip advisor reviews, we decided to try Shula's. Although it is extremely dark inside, the experience is well worth it! Even my husband, who is not a Miami Dolphins fan, thinks that Coach Shula can't be beat for the flavor of his steaks. The 12 oz. filet was large enough to share with my 12 year old son. My husband had a 12 oz. filet on one trip and the ribeye on the second. Both trips we had green beans and mashed potatoes. Without a doubt, these were two of the best dining experiences that we have ever had! Like I said, we enjoyed it so much for the first time that we went a second time on the exact same trip! Shula's was superb!!!

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Love the food and service I has a customer dinner and was pleased.

Thanks for a great meal

I will be back with a large party this fall

Reviewed January 9, 2014

First off I did not eat in Shula's, I did take out and took it back to my room. We were staying at the WDW Dolphin during Christmas and due to the fact that Room Service was not answering and running a 2 hour wait to get food, I starting walking through the hotel looking for food. I came across Shula's and was greeted by who I thought was the manager and a woman at the host stand, (I can't remember either of their names). I asked if they could do take out and had a kids menu, they said no problem. Placed an order for the filet, crab cakes, and crab mac and cheese for the adults. The kids got mac and cheese and a grilled cheese. For desert I got the Key Lime Pie. The Grilled cheese was not even on the menu and they were happy to make it. The steak was perfectly tender and cooked just right at med rare. The Crab cakes and Crab mac and cheese were awesome and all 3 of my kids scarfed down their meals.

I have to say that I was very appreciative of the help I got at Shula's. The customer service was excellent, and they really saved the day.... Many Thanks........