“Finally a meal I liked in Orlando!!!! Well worth the price and much better then Ruth Chris!”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We went here for my mother in-laws bday! We loved it! I ordered the 12 oz steak and it came out perfect! I also had the tomato mozzarella salad for an appetizer and it was fantastic! The lava cake for dessert was very rich but to die for!!! Much better then Ruth Chris! We had the baked potato, broccoli and corn for sides. All were very good! Worth the price!

There are newer reviews for Shula's Steak House

Reviewed January 2, 2014

My wife and I ate at Shulas in December and the restaurant was overrun by kids. The chair next to me was used as a climbing frame by two of them. We had eaten here in the past and had enjoyed the experience, not so this time. Maybe our vault for going during the Christmas season...but several other restaurants of this calibre did not have so many kids. It used to be a classy place...on our visit I heard the waitors talk more of cheeseburgers and mac and cheese than the steaks they specialize in...probably won't be going back here...

Reviewed December 30, 2013

My wife and I have been patrons of this Shula's for nearly ten years, making it a point to dine here whenever we visited Disneyworld. We recently moved here, and it has become our favorite restaurant in the world.
We have tried every menu item, over the years, and about a third of the wine list. Each item was cooked to perfection, every single time ( we may have been here more than 50 times ). Shula's is known as a fine steakhouse, but we have had the fish, the chicken, and the pork, and all are uniformly of high quality and beautifully done. I would recommend reservation because of the frequent high-occupancy of the resorts, but we have been seated quickly as walk-in guests and have eaten in the quiet, full-service bar.
The food has always been perfect, but the main reason Shula's is our favorite is the staff. Mark, Aaron, and Ariel have always made a point of checking with guests to make sure their dining experience is going well, and are attentive but not obtrusive. The real stars of the place are the service staff. Perry has taken care of us for years, with his former colleague Rachel, and current colleague, Chris. He is the perfect combination of friendly but professional, attentive but not hovering, efficient but not in a way that makes diners feel rushed, and has made many menu suggestions that have become favorites. ( try the cowboy ribeye, medium rare, Pittsburged! ).
If you only eat at one nice place in Orlando, go to Shula's and ask to be seated at Perry and Chris' table...and have Perry serve the chocolate lava cake, for dessert!

Reviewed December 30, 2013

We came back to Shula’s steakhouse at Orlando after a year hoping for a great meal/experience as in previous years and we got it. The service was superb; Marc & Anthony were very professional and attentive. The atmosphere is luxurious, but relaxing.

LOCATION: conveniently located inside Walt Disney Swan & Dolphin resort. There is a self-parking fee of about $15, but ticket can be validated at the restaurant. Also Valet is available.

VALUE: it is Shula’s after all so expect to pay a little more, but the food & experience is one to remember. Approximately $200-$300 for a couple.

FOOD: From drinks to dessert, everything was delicious. Our favorites…
Drinks: excellent wine selection, the coolest beer in town, and high-quality ice tea (bottled).
Soup: French onion soup.
Cut: 24-ounce Porterhouse & Filet Mignon (make sure to specify how you want it cook, but consider that for me medium-well ended up being well to well-done, my husband’s porterhouse was cooked to perfection though).
Sides: Roasted Garlic mashed potatoes and Sautéed mushrooms
Dessert: Chocolate Soufflé (this is not an option for chocolate lovers, it is a must).

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Tried this restaurant during last dinner in Orlando. The steak are delicious and service is very polite. A must try when you are in the area. Located at Disney Dolphin hotel.