“GREAT FOOD GREAT SERVICE”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 3,851 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We had dinner on Thursday October 17th and as usual everything was GREAT. We have been coming here for the last year and a half and each and every time the food and service is 2nd to none. We usually see Aaron but this time he was not there. The staff goes above and beyond to make each and every dining experience enjoyable and memorable. If you have any special requests all you have to do is ask in advance and they will do everything that they can to make it right for you. One of the best times that we have had in recent memory was in June when we dined there for my wife's birthday. Having explained to them in advance that we are diabetics they had deserts that were made especially for us with here name on the outside of the plate. Truly a amazing experience. I would suggest the porterhouse and any type of wine that you may get would be a great addition. If you have questions about the wine selection the staff is more than trained to help. If there is any thing that I could say that is negative about Shula's it would be that the wines are some what over priced. If you are a tourist you can as you are or if you live in the area as we do you can come and they treat you the same.

There are newer reviews for Shula's Steak House

Reviewed October 21, 2013

My husband I always look forward to attending the Swan & Dolphin Food and Wine Classic every year. On Friday evening, we dined at Shula's in the Dolphin Hotel. We had a fabulous experience. I want to specifically call out the following staff members who were attentive to our needs: Taoufik, Doug, Daniel, Aaron and Mark. Thank you. We look forward to our next meal at one of your specialty restaurants at the Swan and Dolphin. ** Mr/Mrs Hawkins, St.Pete **

Reviewed October 19, 2013

I went here purely for the 48ounce steak just to see if I could finish it, obviously I did haha. The style of the restaurant is a tad dark however pretty stylish. The only reason im giving it just an average mark is the fact is iv had some amazing steaks and at a cheaper price to.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This was a great eating experience. The service was equally up to the task. Not rushed & staff was very attentive to our needs & request.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

My wife and I were in Orlando for our First Wedding Anniversary, so I was anticipating a high end romantic dining experience. I had even called and noted that this was a anniversary dinner. That did not help with the seating selection. What was experienced was a extremely noisy, low quality dinner. There were at least 3 families with small children who were screaming crying, with freaking bathing suits on no less. The parents must have just snatched them out of the resort pools. The service was rude and the food quality was so low it was not even worth finishing. We paid $180 for lobster bisque that tasted like soap, the potatoes were cold and the steak was terrible. The waiter was rude, I'm guessing he was also perturbed by the crying babies, but I will never go there again, nor would I recommend. Go to any chain steak house and get a better experience for $20.

3  Thank tomontheisland