“The Best Steak Ever!!!”

Shula's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Shula's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 3,808 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
York, Pennsylvania, United States
“The Best Steak Ever!!!”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

If you want the best steak that you'll ever eat!! The staff lead by Antonio made every effort to meet our needs and expectations. I had celebrated a Birthday and as a Shula's team member, I was given a free entrée (with a coupon) and my Wife and I had an excellent dinner which much was shared. The portions are large enough to satisfy 2 people. The Chocolate Mousse was sensational!! We visit WDW every year and making reservations at Shula's is a must. Thanks for a wonderful experience. The Crab Cakes were incredible as well.

Howell, New Jersey
“Shula's Steak House - The Best Beef Your Money CAN Buy”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

This definitely is the best beef money can buy! The staff was very professional and polite. The waiter seemed to know a lot about beef and all the different types of cuts. He was also very detailed. For instance, we had finished our salads and they were preparing the table for the main course, and the waiter was picking up all the salad forks. After picking up all the forks, except mine, which I had placed on top of my other fork (so it was very hard to see), he came over to me and said, "I thought something was out of place", as he picked up one of my forks. This just seemed to stand out to me as being very observant and detailed.
To start I had the scallops and they were phenomenal.
I had the 8 oz filet mignon, which I usually get medium well, but our waiter asked me to step out of my box and try it medium. So I did, and it was the best filet I ever had. We also had the cream spinach and the garlic mashed potatoes. Both were very good, but the creamed spinach was the best I had ever tasted.
My two daughters shared the grilled chicken which I cannot say as to how it tasted, but the reason I bring it up is because the assistant waiter cut the chicken up for the children which I thought was great. My wife also loved that.
For dessert we shared the chocolate lava cake. This was very good.
Our waiter was Nick and his assistant was Juan. I just want to say the did such a wonderful job.
The meal was very expensive but well worth it!

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious Ribeye with wonderful flavor- I can still remember the taste. Also great service in their reseved room for our large ”
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

Friendly attentive staff enabled our large group to enjoy a wonderful dinner celebration. I can still remember the great taste of the 22oz. ribeye steak. Everyone enjoyed their side ceasar salad, stuffed potatoes, and desserts. I'm assuming this place is pricy but I didn't see their full menu. If you want a nice hearty and relaxing meal, I'd suggest you give it a try.

Orlando, Florida
“Shula's is the King of the Steaks”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Shula's is by far the best steak restaurant in all of Orlando, and perhaps, the US. I have eaten at several Shula's across the US and have always loved my meal. Their preparation of the steak is perfect each and every time. I live in Orlando, so the Shula's at the Dolphin hotel is my home base!

Dan provides superb service there and has taken care of me and my family since our first meal there in 2001. He is the definition of a true professional. He represents the company well. Having him take care of us means that the evening will be wonderful.

Orlando, Florida
“Laura's Birthday”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I visited Shula's 4 years ago with my wife and we agreed it was the best dining experience we've ever had. The steak presentation by our server Dan B. was exciting. Dan treated us to our most memorable meal since we've been married. Last night was my wife Laura's birthday and of course to surprise her I chose Shula's again. Unfortunately, Dan B. had the night off. We were served by his partner Dave who treated us like royalty! The steak and lobster is of the best that we can find in Central Florida. Thank you Shula's for great food, service and making my wife a very happy woman.