“Always reliably good food!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #953 of 3,929 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We always stop off here when visiting from Australia, love the seafood, service and friendly service. Get a doggy bag to take home those yummy cheddar bay biscuits and leftovers!

A nice quiet sport for this one and a welcome break from he hustle of I drive and surrounds. Highly recommended.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

This restaurant is situated right on the crossroads at Lake Buenavista area. Seated straight away with complimentary fish bread. The food is of good value and ideal if your a fish lover, with a great selection of dishes. My partner struggled a little to find a meat dish. This is a good restaurant with great service, but didn't have much atmosphere, a little on the quiet side. Feel there are better value restaurants in the area for the money.

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Had heard great things about this place so the rest of my party were excited to try it. I personally do not eat fish but there are other options. We waited 40 mins for our seat which is to be expected. We were seated but asked to be moved as the AC was just FREEZING. We were seated at a booth. My starter was mozzerella sticks, these were nice. My main, a caeser salad was not too my taste. I found it to be far to salty. The rest of the party felt that their meals were also oversalted. We informed the server who didn't really have an answer, she did take some money off of our bill. NOt a great experience, probably would not come back.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Liked the choice and the atmosphere. Thought it would be very chain like but not so. Food was very good and enjoyed evening.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

We visited this restaurant whilst on honeymoon in Orlando and it is not to be missed! We had the shrimp nacho's to start which was amazing. My husband then had the unlimited shrimp - and after his first serving couldn't even order more as was struggling to finish it! I had the chicken alfredo which was delicious - we also got complimentary garlic bread that was also very tasty. I could not manage dessert as i was so full, but had a lovely coffee whilst my husband had strawberry shortcake which came in a glass jar and was beautiful! Excellent, helpful and friendly service at the cost of $55/£35 - you must visit this place!