“Not a fan.”
Review of Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood
Reserve with OpenTable
Planet Hollywood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #466 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Lake Buena Vista
Minnesota
“Not a fan.”
Reviewed March 20, 2010

We just returned from Orlando and chose to eat at Planet Hollywood one night for dinner. It took more than a hour for us, a group of 8, to get a table (made it very hard for the 8 year old in our group). When we were finally seated, they squeezed our group into a table probably meant for about 5 people so we were very crowded and uncomfortable the entire time. The food was fine, but the group seated next to us was not. The music the DJ plays is all censored to make it family friendly, but the group next to us was screaming out all the uncensored lyrics and the employees were all joining them. When we were finished eating, it was at least 30 minutes before the waitress brought us our bill, we figure this is due to us being a guarenteed tip since we were a family of 8, but it still is not acceptable. Next time we will save our time and money and go elsewhere.

• Turkish first
ohio
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of the worst restaurants”
Reviewed March 13, 2010

I recently took I my family to the Orlando location. It was one of the worst experiences at a restaurant I have ever have. The food was terrible and we were packed in on top of one another. I do not recommend this place. Save your money and go somewhere else.

Morton, Illinois
“Good to do once”
Reviewed February 8, 2010

The food was decent and the service was unremarkable in every way. The only nice part of this place was the atmosphere. Think of it as a rain forest cafe or T-Rex with hollywood memorabilia subplanted in for all the animals and sounds (although no sounds in this place). OK was but will not be a repeat customer at these prices.

Saskatchewan
“Shrinking Food”
Reviewed January 20, 2010

The portions of food have shrunk since last year. Really disappointed in the deserts that were huge 2 years ago to little bits of nothing. Service and food was average.

Aurora, IL
“Do NOT order a drink!”
Reviewed January 9, 2010

My husband and I ate at Planet Hollywood in Downtown Disney recently. We ordered specialty drinks (the Hellboy and the Blazing Saddles) after encouragement from our server. The Hellboy, touted as having 6 different alcohols, tasted like juice. Really, really sweet juice. It was terrible. Not only did I taste NO alcohol, but it was overly sweet. My husband's Blazing Saddles was no different. Fortunately, the drinks were only $7, which is surprisingly reasonable for a theme park Planet Hollywood. We then ordered our "regular" drinks. There was no way to mess up my husband's Disaronno neat, but my White Russian was a joke. It tasted like chocolate milk... and I still can't figure out why. When I told my server that I did not taste any vodka in my drink, he said that he'd take it back for the bartender to add more. When he returned, he said the bartender added more vodka and kahlua. With what? An eye-dropper? The drink tasted no different. When the server returned, I gave him back the drink and he appropriately took the drink off of our bill.

On the plus side, the chef came out to the table when he found out that my husband had a food allergy and he worked with my husband to come up with a meal he could eat. My husband was very happy with his mahi-mahi and fried rice. I ordered the teriyaki salmon and was pleased with it as well (although they forgot the veggies that were supposed to come with the entree).