“excelent”
Review of Planet Hollywood

Planet Hollywood
Reserve with OpenTable
Planet Hollywood is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #443 of 3,828 Restaurants in Orlando

excelent

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

• Turkish first
south bend, in
“The food was good, but I...”
Reviewed December 13, 2007

The food was good, but I had a headache, and it was SO loud in there that I couldn't enjoy it.

1 Thank mandireckers

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Mass
“Planet Hollywood Orlando”
Reviewed November 27, 2007

Visited Planet Hollywood in down town Disney Oct 18, 2007.

We were a party of 6 adults, arrived around 8 pm, seated 8:20 pm, departed 10:30 pm. we waited ove 30 minutes for our drinks, another 30 minutes for our food ( 2 burgers and 4 appetizers) also waited another 30 minutes to get our meals tab.

My husbands burger was sent back, undercooked, almost raw. When the tab was placed on the table, we noticed it was not right...we had given the waitress 3 $15.00 coupons, and they were not applied. we waited for the waitress to return for over 10 mins., then my husband went to find the manager. He explained to her about the meal being returned and coupons not applied, she 'Rudely, big time attitude' changed the bill, which still contained the 18% gratuity, NO Apologies....

The lady's bathroom was the worst we saw in Orlando. obviously had not been cleaned for hours and lots of maintenance is required.

3 Thank fairy4
Matlock, United Kingdom
“Awful experience”
Reviewed August 16, 2007

We were really excited to be going to Planet Hollywood as none of us had been before. We arrived in plenty of time for our booking but still waited ages and walk-ins were seated before us. There was 5 girls on the door with 3 more wandering about, I still do not know what they were doing other than gossiping and brushing their hair. The menu seemed good with a wide choice but my chicken was definately undercooked so I left most of it as soon as I realised. The waitresses were obviously inexperienced and there were 2 accidents with dropped trays while we were there and many near misses. We had the misfortune of visiting the toilets which were the worst we saw in Orlando. They obviously had not been cleaned for hours and lots of maintenance was required - my husband went to the gents toilet and his opinion is unprintable!! Our waitress was friendly but not very good at remembering drinks orders and slow with refils. Would never go again.

4 Thank debbie2618