“Great place to order”

Dining options: Delivery
Orlando, Florida, United States
“Great place to order”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I have always ordered the Alfredo and it is absolutely amazing!!! whether its the chicken or shrimp Alfredo this restaurant makes it right. Great service I have dined in and ordered for delivery and they always exceed expectations.

• Visited June 2013

Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
“Best pizza place EVER”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My husband will not eat pizza from anywhere else other than Sopranos when we are in Orlando. The owner is from Italy & takes pride in making your pizza & it shows.

Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Great place to eat”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

I visit Soprano once a week because I like their food but especially the attention.Frank, his wife,his son Paul and Debra make you feel like part of the family.The pizza is delicious.The chicken parmesian is my favorite,is very good.My kids love the lasagna, the chicken tender.If you are near to the Curry Ford Soprano is your place to eat.

• Visited December 2012
Orlando
“Great Family Resturaunt”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

This resturaunt is a great family owned joint. Their food and service is great. I live near by but when I travel this is the kind of place I look for. I grow tired of the chains that are the same everywhere you go. This is a local business that makes their own sauces and everything has that special touch.

Orlando, Florida
“Ordered a Pizza "To Go" - FABULOUS”
Reviewed December 11, 2011

I've been on a quest for some really good pizza since relocating from NY (the mecca of great pizza) to Orlando. The closest I had come was Anthony's, a chain restaurant located mainly in shopping centers. Although the pizza is authentic wood-fired, I became turned off by the burnt crust.
I read reviews about Sopranos and decided to give it a try. I read the negative comments about the slow service, so decided to order in advance to take home. When I arrived at the restaurant, it was relatively empty...however it was late afternoon. I took the pizza home anyway, took it out of the box, placed it on a pizza pan and threw it in the oven for 5 minutes. It was absolutely delicious, loaded with cheese and meatballs, and the crust was thin but not burnt. This was real NY pizza. I will definitely return, and may dine in next time.

• Visited November 2011