“Ate there twice”
Review of Primo

Primo
Reserve with OpenTable
Primo is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #214 of 4,061 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: John Young Parkway
Description: Primo specializes in Italian cuisine with an emphasis on fresh ingredients, an outstanding wine list and exceptional service. The restaurant features on-site organic gardens. Located at the JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes with a captivating view of a tropical paradise and Greg Norman designed golf course, you will enjoy the Primo experience.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Staff were great. Apps and mains were very good. Pasta's were not as strong, but still good. Desserts were very good as well. Wine list was to the point. Small by the glass selection, but covered enough territory to find something that worked.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

This was the last night of our 2 week trip to Florida - expensive, but superb food, wine & atmosphere. Very attentive service. We had one of the 3 bay seats further into the restaurant which felt very private.
Fantastic meal, very memorable.

Reviewed February 9, 2014

My husband and I finally got to dine at Primo in Orlando at the JW Marriott. I had read several reviews over the years and had always wanted to eat dinner there. OMG!! Loved it, not stuffy, felt like I was eating in someone's beautiful villa!! Our waitress and her wait staff were very professional and congenial. It was chilly that night, I felt like we were near a hearth of an old kitchen, with the way we could see the chefs working. Our cocktails were spot on. For appetizers, I ordered clams and mussels with a delicious tomato sauce. It was served with 2 crostini's that had 2 different amazing tomato pates. My husband had steak tartare and it was delicious. I also had a small but delicious spring mix, frisee and endive salad accompanied by a simple wine vinagrette (as good as mine!) He ordered a parpadelle with scallops and I had a potato wrapped and sauteed Fl tile fish over a leek and ham sauce. Wonderful!!!!! This meal was work every dime. We will return in the future. Thanks Melissa Kelly for bringing such fine local food to Orlando.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

Four of us ordered different dishes and shared. Every single thing was delicious. We were in heaven. If you like Italian, there's no ay you can go wrong eating here.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We waited until 9 pm for dinner because it was booked. Duck sausage pizza really smelled like ducks.They burnt the octopus. just can't match the prices with quality of food. Terrible restaurant. Do not recommend.