“Best chicken in Orlando”
Review of Pollo D'Oro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pollo D'Oro
Ranked #2,475 of 3,791 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Caribbean, Mexican
Orlando, Florida
“Best chicken in Orlando”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

This unassuming "Latino" fast food is cheep and tasty. We shared medio pollo, or half chicken with tortilla, rice and black beans. We added platanos maduros and iced fruit tea. Everything was delicious, a bit on a greasy side but very tasty. The chicken was very juicy. And we paid less than $10.

• Visited May 2012

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good in the new location”
Reviewed June 23, 2010

The food is excellent. Chicken, Pork ,Steak is great and the value is phenomenal. Friendly service with a smile. The locals love this place. If you see cops eating there it means that the food is great!

1 Thank roqrivera
Orange
“The Best Chicken Ever in the whole of Orlando!!”
Reviewed December 21, 2007

I've been living in Orlando for about 4 years, and I can tell you I was blown away when someone at my job gave me a piece of chicken from Pollo de Oro. I would say they deserve a Medalla de Oro (Gold Medal). Excellent flavor...Just perfect!!

“Looks dirty inside.”